139 :Couples outfit 7

"Uh ... I ..." Peach was asked by the aunt, should she say to wait for her husband here? If she was not sensible in the past, she definitely answered this directly, but now she suddenly can't speak.

    "Um ... I'm waiting for my brother." Tao Zi replied with a smile, secretly sticking his tongue out, anyway, this aunt did not know Shen Mochen.

    "Oh, your brothers and sisters are really in a good relationship." The aunt looked amazed, just thinking about it, and strangely said: "Doesn't the little girl go to school today?"

    "Ah? Ha ha ..." Peach smiled embarrassingly , Haha said: "I specially took leave to accompany my brother, I was afraid that he was nervous during the exam."

    "Really a good girl!" Aunt heartily praised: "Your brother's grades are good? I heard I can The ones selected by the school to participate in the provincial physics competition are the first and second place in the grade. My granddaughter is the first place in their grade. "

    " Well, yes. "Peach nodded and took a sip of the drink glass juice, watching Aunt asked: "? you also granddaughter to attend two days of group physical contest"

    ! "to"

    Oh ...... "peaches some guilty conscience nodded, remembering the past two days Shen Mo dust have accompanied his blind naughty, did not know he was not sure get the ranking, if not get the words ...... Pei Pei, she What do you think, Shen Dust can not get ranking, then who else can get it.

    After seeing Peach starting to travel in space, the aunt stopped talking to her, but looked at the gate of No. 2 with an anxious look.

    I finally heard the bell at the end of the exam.

    After a while, there were scattered students coming out of the school gate.

    Peach continues to drink juice leisurely, she knows Shen Mochen's character and hates crowding, so she must come out until the end.

    Only this time, Peach made a wrong guess. Of the students who came out, Shen Mochen was the first to come out.

    "Let's go, hurry!" Shen Mochen rushed out of the gate of No. 2 Middle School and rushed to the small shop across the road. With one hand holding the peach, and one hand over the suitcase, he hurried towards the store Go away.

    "Hey? Why did you come out so early today?" Peach gave him a strange look and followed him very obediently.

    "Hey, your two feelings are really good, really enviable!" The aunt next to him saw a young boy suddenly rushing in from outside the door, still wearing the same coat as the little girl, and guessed it must be Her brother is gone.

    "Oh, yeah, what's that, aunt, goodbye!" Peach quickly waved towards the aunt and dragged Shen Mochen out of the store directly, for fear that she would come up with something like "How is your brother doing? Ah, something like that.

    "Did you know that person just now?" Shen Mochen looked back inexplicably. The aunt in the store kept watching them out of the house, saw Shen Mochen looking back at herself, and waved at him with a smile.

    "I don't know. She is here to wait for her granddaughter." Tao Zi finally dragged Shen Mochen to a safe zone, relieved, and then answered.

    "Oh, be careful in the future, don't talk to strangers casually, don't know if you are turned around and turned away."