chp 97 : Cookies 🍪 and peach 🍑crisps 5

"It's okay, this will be much better ..." Peach looked at her mother with tears in her eyes, expecting her to come in and comfort her. Unexpectedly, when Peach Mom heard that she was okay, she hurriedly took Peach's father and turned downstairs Go, "Go for a walk, Peach is okay, we haven't finished playing cards, don't stand silly to disturb the two of them !!!"

    Mommy Peaches dragged Mommy Peaches downstairs, thinking of He Yueqian just now On the ambiguous smile, I sighed in my heart. Sure enough, my mother-in-law had a foresight. They did n’t come up at all. They said nothing, nothing ...

    "Ah ... hey ... Peach is still in the smelly boy ... … "Peach Papa struggled while nagging at Peach Peach Mom.

    "What's so tense, they're still young. Didn't you see that Chen Chen was just about to blow the peach's wound? It's so considerate. Look at you. If I hit it, you come and ask, pain No? Then I ran again ... "Mommy peach dragged Peach's dad's collar straight downstairs, and he counted him in the mouth. When he came downstairs, he saw Professor Shen and He Yuezheng. With his chin on the table, he looked at them scorchingly.

    "How is it, what happened to Peach?" He Yue looked at Mommy Peach with a smile.

    "It's okay, I just bumped my head. This girl has been moving since she was a child. She's used to falling and bumping. Dust and dust are helping him to blow his wound." Mommy Peach threw Mommy Peach on the chair and sat in it. Picking up the card on the table, he shouted, "Come, let's continue!" Dao Taozi

    's eyes were full of tears, and such a big girl was watching her fall into the hands of others ...

    Shen Mochen in the room of Tao Zi Face to face with peach.

    It took a long time for the peaches to react. Tears looked at Shen Mochen with tears: "Woo ... they left me and left ..."

    Shen Mochen's expression on his face was still faint, and he looked down at Peaches. The still-swollen forehead leaned down and said softly: "Don't move, there is me ..."

    A cool wind gently brushed the red bump on her forehead, with his unique cold taste, will She surrounded it all.

    Peach sat quietly beside the bed, daring not to move, his cool breath on her forehead, so that the place where she hit was no longer so hot and painful, her eyes fell on the neckline of his shirt involuntarily, his shirt The collar unbuttoned two buttons, and now it's such a posture that you can see his slender neck, delicate collarbone, charming lines, and ... white chest ...

    God, what am I looking at! !

    Peach was shocked, and raised her head like a conditioned reflex. Her forehead, which had just been smoothed, slammed into Shen Mochen's chin.

    "Hissing - !!" Shen Mo dust stroking his chin was severely hit peaches, glaring at her and said: "Not told you not to tamper with it !! ??"

    "Oh ...... I ......" this is really a peach It hurts. The door was hit by a large area. It was a point-to-face contact this time. It just happened to hit the wound just now. It just spread salt on the wound ...

    Peach is really intolerable this time. Live, tears flowed down.

    "Is the pain hurt again?" Shen Mochen saw her big tears keep rolling down, her tightly frowned eyebrows slightly loosened.