154 :You don't understand 7

"Well ..." What do you do with so much energy, stinky boy! ! Shen Mochen hugged Peaches and barely stood firm, then turned back and stared at Ling Yun angrily.

    "Peach! Are you okay!" Ling Yun was also shocked in his heart, not expecting that Peach would rush directly between them.

    "I'm okay ..." Peach was surrounded by Shen Mochen safely, carefully looked up at Ling Yun, and he saw a handsome and fair face with red and purple pieces, and the fine hair was also crooked in a very messy way. On the head, two buttons of the white shirt were pulled off, and the buttons of the shirt were pulled off a little bit. The black suit pants were crooked with several messy shoe prints, summarized in four words His current situation is: terrible!

    Looking back at Shen Mochen, except for the messy clothes, there was basically no injury. If it weren't for the peach suddenly rushing in, it was estimated that Ling Yun couldn't kick him at all.

    "Ling Yun ... you ..." Zhao Xue squeezed to Ling Yun's side, although he also wanted to make a caring costume and comfort him a few words, but after seeing Ling Yun's appearance, he couldn't hold back for a while and pointed at Ling Yun's face "Poof" laughed out loud.

    Ling Yun's already ugly face became even more ugly.

    "Give me a break !!" Just as Zhao Xue was about to continue to say something, the crowd outside the crowd suddenly remembered a deep, harsh voice.

    The classmates who had just stood here and watched in a flash, dispersed in an instant, and left.

    "What's going on?" Teacher Song, the director of the teaching office, frowned and looked at the four remaining students in front of him, two men and two women, and one of them was still hugging each other tightly. "Shen Mochen? Su Tao? Ling Yun? Zhao Xue?"

    Unexpectedly, Teacher Song even read out their names one by one.

    "Follow me back to the teaching office!" Teacher Song ordered to walk towards the administrative office building, "Ling Yun, put your coat on!"

    "Oh ..." Ling Yun bent down and picked up just thrown himself The coat on the ground was randomly placed on the shirt.

    When they walked towards the office building, they happened to catch up with the school bell ringing, and the students pouring out of the classrooms were constantly flowing, and they looked at them with a curious look, and they just watched them. The classmates danced, spitting to explain to others the fighting just happened.

    In the office of the teaching office.

    Peach dragged Shen Mochen's clothes corner and lowered his head into the office. The last time he came here was because the extermination master said too much about the two of them being in love. Hey, I didn't think I was so close to the teaching office. Two times later, yuck, what is she thinking about, the ghost is related to the teaching office.

    "Shen Mochen, you are the first in the grade, Ling Yun and Su Tao, just performed" Spirit of the Sparrow ", and won the first place, Zhao Xue, aren't you the daughter of old Zhao, how did you four return Things, fighting in front of the bathroom door? "Teacher Song sat behind her desk, poured a glass of water in her hand, and looked at them sternly.

    Shen Mochen glanced at Ling Yun lightly, then at the peach next to him, and looked directly at Teacher Song without speaking.

    Seeing that Shen Mochen didn't speak, Ling Yun kept silent and said nothing.

    Instead, Zhao Xue looked at them with an anxious expression and explained to Teacher Song: "Teacher, they are not fighting, I promise!"