146 :Little peacock princess 7

Every rotation of her, every fluttering, every leaning up, every dance posture is noble and elegant, as if it was a peacock princess who fell into the world to take a self-photograph of the reflection in the water, and every time she waved her hand, They all show the appreciation and joy of peacocks for their own beauty. The full and irrepressible joy can only show their beauty and moving with the ever-changing dance posture and noble posture.

    The beautiful and elegant Peacock Princess danced heartily, from the morning dew to the evening twilight, her nobility and happiness were unmatched. At this moment, Su Tao is no longer Su Tao, and the light is no longer pure light Halo, the music is no longer tightly with a rhythmic sound, there is only a beautiful noble peacock on this stage, dancing with the morning glow, the breeze and the morning dew.

    Gradually, the sound of the music slowed, slowed, paused, and stopped.

    In the condensed aperture, Peach stopped the gorgeous dance and stood still in a perfect golden rooster independent posture, standing up as a noble statue, but breathing real.

    There was a quiet voice in the entire basketball hall. Everyone was immersed in the beautiful scene just now. The beautiful and moving piano sounds still seemed to linger in ears, and the noble and elegant Peacock Princess seemed to dance joyously by the mountain spring At the moment, Ling Yun and Su Tao on the stage both interpret a kind of elegance called eternity in a static attitude.

    The next second, the burst of applause and cheers almost lifted the roof of the basketball hall.

    Shen Mochen's dark, deep eyes gleamed with unfathomable light, as if it was a deep spring water that could not be seen at the end, suppressing the temptation to move. Was the person on the stage just his peach?

    The little girl who had runny nose behind her since she was a child, smiled worse than crying, whispered "husband, husband"?

    Peach, she ... turned out to be ... really grown up?

    Become so elegant and beautiful, so throbbing ...

    After hearing the applause from the audience, Ling Yun stood up gracefully from behind the piano, bowed gracefully towards the auditorium, and then walked slowly to the front of Peach, holding Peach's white hand very naturally , Leaning over slightly, and printing a gentleman's kiss on the back of her hand.

    Then, holding Peach's hand, she bowed gracefully again towards the auditorium, and walked down the stage alongside her.

    More enthusiastic applause and cheers erupted from the stage, mixed with the coaxing and whistling of some naughty male students.

    Shen Mochen's soft eyes instantly became cold, like a thousand years of ice, the whole person exuded a harsh, gloomy atmosphere.

    The person sitting next to him involuntarily put his arms around his arm, wondering how the surrounding air had suddenly dropped several degrees.

    Zhao Xue stood next to the curtain in the background, looking at the two people who slowly came down from the stage. He was so excited that he directly hugged the peach and shouted loudly: "Peach, it is beautifully done, even I can see it beside me. I ’m all excited for you, I just hate that I ’m not a boy, so I can put you in my pocket !! ”

    Peach looked at Zhao Xuedao with a funny expression:“ You should be glad that you are not a boy, otherwise how can you have this soft jade temperature? Xiang Xiang is full of treatment! "

    " Haha, what I said is that Peach, you didn't see it, just a few boys under the stage were dumbfounded, their mouths closed, and their mouth was drooling, ha ha! "