chp2 :A pair of little enemies 2

With a curious expression, Shen Mochen looked over to the inner room and thought about it. As soon as his calf was stepped, he ran towards it.

    Peach just woke up, a little flush on a round and fair little face, a crying rosy mouth with a cherry-like mouth, and crying tears on the newly grown eyelashes.

    Shen Mochen stood beside the crib, frowning at the wrinkled baby, crying and looking ugly, it was really boring.

    Who knows, as soon as Shen Mochen was standing next to the bed, Peach suddenly stopped crying, opened a pair of eyes that had not been fully slit, looked at him from the gap between the eyes, and then suddenly grinned, "giggled" and smiled. Up.

    When you laugh, you might as well cry.

    Shen Mochen silently chanted in her heart, stretched out her hand and slammed the peach's tender and tender face, trying to make her cry. Who knows that the more he slaps, the happier peach is, and "giggle" laughs.

    Mom Tao, Mom Dad and He Yue who followed Shen Mochen entering the room looked at the scene in front of her with surprise.

    Mom Tao came to the bed and took the peach out of the crib, trying to say something.

    Obstructed, she couldn't see Shen Mochen's peach suddenly "wow" again, and cried heartbreakingly.

    Mom Tao quickly urged Mom Dad to make milk powder. Who knows, even if the milk powder comes, peach still crying sadly, there is no sign of stopping.

    He Yue pulled Shen Mochen to the side, wondering: "It was okay just now, why did you suddenly cry?" He

    turned and glanced at his son and said, "Would you like Chen to tease her?"

    Shen Mochen's head turned towards him. Aside, he shouldn't make a baby so ugly.

    Mom Tao is probably really so crying that she ca n’t help crying, holding the bottle in one hand and squatting next to Shen Mochen holding the peach in one hand, coaxing the peach quietly and saying, “Baby peach, you are good, I have a little brother to see you today , You have to behave better, my little brother will not laugh at you. "

    Peach squinted and finally saw Shen Mochen again, and immediately stopped crying, and began to giggle at Shen Mochen again, and a big bubble appeared in his nose.

    This ...

    several adults looked at each other.

    He Yue was still clever and immediately smiled and said, "Look, I'm right to give you this gift. Your peach is quite happy with her little husband."

    Shen Mochen frowned and looked at He Yue doubtingly: " Mom, what's a little husband? "

    " Ah, that's what the little brother meant. "

    " Oh. "In

    spite of her mother's tense resignation, He Yue insisted on letting them accept this year's goods, and smiled to peach before leaving. : "Peach, godmother took your husband home, come to see you tomorrow."

    The peach in her arms seemed to know that Shen Mochen was leaving, and cried loudly with a "wow".

    He Yue was very happy and patted Mom Tao's hand and said, "This is the fate, you see how good the two children are!"

    Shen Mochen looked up at the little baby who kept crying and whimpering. In a word, "Noisy ..." The

    next day, He Yue actually took Shen Mochen to see the peaches, and in her words was to let the two children cultivate their feelings.

    Strange to say, as long as Shen Mochen is present, Peach has been quiet and quiet, "giggling" and laughing straightly.