184 :Parting for life 8

Shen Mochen took peach's hand and walked slowly on this snowy night, with only the sound of snow falling in his ears, and the slight breathing sound of each other, the whole world seemed to be quiet, only them Two people.

    When I returned to Grandma Peach's home, the lobby had been set up like a mourning hall. Grandma's body was moved to the center of the hall, wearing a shroud and covered with satin quilt, and lying peacefully.

    According to the customs here, people can only be buried three days after they go.

    During these three days, there will be relatives vigil every night. Today is Aunt Peach's house.

    Mommy Mom has gone to clean up the room. Tonight, she and Mommy Dad lived in the room they used to live in, while Momoko and Shen Mochen lived in Mommy ’s brother ’s room that has gone abroad.

    Entering the room, bursts of heat came from the face, peach took off his coat and fell directly on the bed.

    For her brother, Peach hardly has any impression. When grandma gave birth to Peach Papa, she was considered an old man. Peach's aunt was nearly 20 years older than Peach Peach's dad, and her older brother was 17 years older than her.

    That is to say, one year after Tao Zi ’s high school education, Tao Zi was born.

    All his impressions come from the descriptions of her aunt and her dad, as well as the certificates and photos hanging on the wall of grandma's house.

    After Shen Mochen wandered around in this room, she turned to peach on the bed in the shape of "big" and said lightly: "This room hasn't changed."

    "Yes." Peach turned over Sitting on the bed and looking around, he said, "After my brother went abroad, he came back very few times. I had heard that I couldn't come back during the Chinese New Year this year. I don't know if he will come back this time."

    Shen Mochen glanced at the peach with a sad face, then turned to look out the window again, and whispered: "The snow is getting bigger and bigger ..."

    After saying this, he took out the books that Peaches borrowed in the afternoon from the school bag he brought and handed them to Tao Zi: "Hey, you borrowed the book in the afternoon, take it and see it, I'll bring it to you Come here. By the way, you only brought a library card. How can you borrow so many books? "

    " Well, I met my classmates in the library in the afternoon. The other books were borrowed from him. Proof. "Peach reached out and took the three books, explained casually, and then watched Shen Mochen take out the several" Exam Questions from the Past Years "from the schoolbag, and continued to ask:" Are you going to start the question? " ? "

    "I'm not happy to do today ..." Shen Mochen took out the several real problem sets and put them on the desk. Then he took off his coat and walked to the bed. He sat on the bed with Peach and took the "Light and Shadow Handling". ", I turned it over, there are a lot of landscape pictures in the book. The author used different lenses and different lights to express the same mood in the same picture.

    "These pictures are very beautiful!" Tao Zi leaned over to Shen Mochen, and the probe looked at the book. The pictures showed different countries and different customs. "I really hope that one day I will be able to go to these places in person and take a look around."

    "Well, I'll take you when I make money later!" Shen Mochen looked at the peachy eyes that bloomed Bright, promised with a smile.