118 : Take wife to the contest 6

"Well, who asked him to say that we loved and eloped." Shen Mochen, a character with a hatred for not being a gentleman, has begun to gradually reveal, especially in relation to him and peach, no one is allowed to question it.

    The distance gradually disappeared in the taxi in the traffic. The driver uncle took the mobile phone and hesitated to dial the phone of his first love: "Hey, Xiaohong, how are you recently? That ... that ... I I would like to invite you to a meal ... "After

    Shen Mochen and Peach found Professor Shen, they finally found a place to stay. After hurriedly eating lunch at noon, Professor Shen continued to attend his academic research conference, and Shen Mochen took Peach I went to the examination room and stepped on it.

    The competition place of the junior third group is in N City One Middle School, and the competition place of the junior second group is N City Second Middle School.

    On the way to No. 2 Middle School, they happened to pass the famous N University. Peach looked at the prosperous sycamore tree at the entrance of the school gate and dragged Shen Mochen's arm and said: "Will we step on the point and go to N University after a while?"

    "Hmm." Shen Mochen glanced at N's magnificent school gate with her eyes, and nodded lightly without thinking.

    In fact, there is nothing nice about the examination room. Once in the second middle school, an eye-catching sign was erected at the gate, which clearly indicated the details of the examination room allocation. Shen Mochen and Peach followed the prompt and walked through the promenade. After passing the teaching building, in the classroom where the examination room number is arranged on the fourth floor, I looked at the examination place and went straight out of the gate of the second middle school.

    At the bus stop outside the gate, there is a bus that goes directly to N. The two people waited for a while, and finally waited for a bus and got on the bus directly.

    Today is Saturday, there are a lot of people on the bus. The terminal of this bus is the University City. After turning around the city center and the commercial street, the car was already full of people. Shen Mochen pulled on the bus Peach's hand was walking towards the middle of the car in a crowded crowd.

    Peach looked carefully at Shen Mochen's increasingly frowning brows, knowing that he hated many people, let alone this kind of person In the crowded situation, he quickly closed his mouth, fearing that his own words would make him unhappy, and set himself on fire.

    Unfortunately, the bus driver suddenly stopped suddenly, and Peach rushed towards Shen Mochen, her white forehead slammed into Shen Mochen's head.

    Peach raised his hand and stroked his forehead, his mind silently finished, finished ..., lowering his head and waiting for Shen Mochen's cold voice to shoot at himself.

    It's just that she didn't wait for Shen Mochen to teach her voice, but fell into a warm embrace.

    "Hold me tight and stand firm." Shen Mochen's low, cold voice rang in her ears, because there were too many passengers around him. At the moment, he was holding her in a very ambiguous posture, and Peach was almost crowded Closely attached to Shen Mochen's body, one of his slender and powerful arms tightly wrapped around her slender waist, and the other arm grasped the ring on the car.

    Peach hugged Shen Mochen's waist obediently, and felt that his posture of trying to raise his head was too tired. He just put his head on his warm chest. At this moment, they were so close, and the noise and noise around them seemed to disappear No, all the world is left with his powerful heartbeat.