156 :You don't understand 9

Seeing Shen Mochen's forehead resemble a bow, his back hand followed, either up or down, guarding and protecting. Not only Teacher Song, but also Peaches, Ling Yun, and Zhao Xue were all in shocked expressions, watching him punching in the wind, walking steadily, and striking in one stroke, it was really quite decent.

    Ling Yun involuntarily touched his cheeks, which were still hot and painful, and his heart was deeply grieved, no wonder that when he and Shen Mochen fought just now, he could not take any advantage of him. It turned out that this guy turned out to be a trainer ...

    Shen Mochen! ! Can you be a little more perverted! ! !

    After he finished the demonstration of a set of Arhat Boxing, the whole office was quiet, and several people looked at him with a very strange look.

    Shen Mochen didn't mind, dragging Peach's hand toward Teacher Song: "Then we will go first, Teacher Song will see you again!"

    After that, he had disappeared at the entrance of the teaching office.

    Ling Yun and Zhao Xue took advantage of Mr. Song's reaction before they quickly followed their footsteps and disappeared instantly.

    Throughout the office, there was only the instructor who couldn't close his mouth and looked shocked.

    Zhao Xue looked at Ling Yun with a scar on his face. Although he wanted to laugh, he still held it back, full of distressed expression, and said softly: "Ling Yun, are you okay?"

    There are no more people on campus at this moment. The students at home have already returned home, and the students who should stay for the evening self-study are having dinner at the cafeteria or the stall in front of the school. Ling Yun lowered his head and immersed himself in the sadness and anger just now Abnormal opponent, did he insist on fighting against him? For a time, he didn't notice Zhao Xue's question.

    "Hey, let me ask you something!" Zhao Xue's tenderness really persisted for less than three seconds. Seeing that Ling Yun did not respond, he reached out and grabbed his sleeve.

    Ling Yun looked back. Under the deep blue sky, her curvy eyes were like crescent moons, a white and pink face, a small ruddy and slightly warped mouth, and a long ponytail flying wildly in the evening breeze.

    "Um ... what are you talking about?"

    "I said you're okay?" Zhao Xue gave him an angry look and stretched a finger to poke Ling Yun's waist: "Don't think you're careful, I can't see it, I want to grab peach with Shen Mochen, You still have to go home and practice well, otherwise you wo n’t even know how you die into scum! "

    " Oh, who said I want to snatch a peach? "Ling Yun's pair of watery peach blossom eyes, waves of light, Although the face was red and purple, it did not affect the gentle soft light in his eyes. The thin lips suddenly bent a warm smile, like the peach blossoms flying all over the valley, the wind blew and raised Heartbeat.

    "Don't quibble, I'm not an idiot, I can see it!" Zhao Xue murmured at Lingyun with a ruddy little mouth, then knocked on Lingyun's forehead, fiercely said: "I warn You're fine even if you usually do little things. If you really dare to dismantle peaches and Shen Mochen, I won't let you go if I'm a ghost !! "

    " Huh ... Shouldn't Shen Mochen come to tell me ... "Ling Yun gave Zhao Xue a meaningful look, and then squeezed her eyes ambiguously," Does the person you like is Shen Mochen? "

    " I yuck! I like your big head ghost !!! Don't mess with me! " Say!!"