chp60 :Peach is shy 2

Shen Mochen frowned, raised his hand and glanced at the watch on his wrist. It would be long after school time. Usually, peach should come here at this point. After thinking about it, I finally put the workbook on the table into a schoolbag and packed up the other books. Shen Mochen took the schoolbag and went to the building on the first day.

    The lights in several classrooms downstairs have long been turned off. Speaking of which, the students who are willing to study on the first day are really few. Shen Mochen frowned and looked at the empty classrooms. His feet accelerated to the third floor.

    At the entrance of the first and second class classrooms, Taozi's lights were still on. Shen Mochen was relieved and went directly into the classroom of Taozi.

    In the classroom, there was no one left. Only Peach was still sitting upset.

    "Why not?" Shen Mochen came to her, grabbed her schoolbag on the table, was about to turn away, and heard Tao crying with a crying voice: "Wait a minute."

    "How?" Did she hear what was wrong in her voice, walked back to her and looked at her.

    Peach's watery eyes really seem to be a little bit of tears flashing, usually always ruddy face, today looks particularly pale, cherry-like mouth is not bloody at this moment.

    "Are you uncomfortable?" Shen Mochen reached out and gently touched her forehead. Her temperature was normal and she had no fever.

    "No ... I ... I ..." Tao Zi looked a little embarrassed, wondering how to speak, and then glanced at Shen Mochen's doubtful look. Finally, Tao struggled and lowered his head in a low voice: "I'm here ..."

    There was silence between the two.

    Peach lowered her head and did not dare to look at Shen Mochen, her pale face was already ashamed at this moment.

    "Oh." Shen Mochen's low voice sounded lightly, and it seemed to alleviate peach's uneasiness at once.

    In front of Tao's eyes, she suddenly handed over a school uniform, which was Shen Mochen's coat.

    "Tie it, stop it." Shen Mochen's expression was very bland, without the embarrassment of peach face.

    Peach hesitated, but still reached out and took Shen Mochen's school uniform, tied it to her waist, blocking the traces that had been printed.

    "Let's go." Shen Mochen held out his hand and held peach's cold hand.

    The warmth from the palm of the hand calmed down the anxiety of Peach. She looked up at Shen Mochen beside her. His school uniform only wore a thin brown sweater. It was early spring, and the weather was not completely warm. Sooner or later the temperature is still very cold.

    "Aren't you cold?" Taozi looked at him a little bit unbearably.

    "Um." Shen Mochen just gave a faint response and said nothing.

    Well, is it cold or not?

    Tao began to think about this ambiguous answer again, just watching Shen Mochen's back riding silently, and then felt the coldness of the evening wind blowing on himself, and peach reached out his hand, gently holding Shen Mochen's waist, holding himself Little face was stuck on his back.

    Suddenly feeling the warmth from the back, Shen Mochen's figure paused for a moment, a faint smile evoked from the corners of his lips, and he slowly rided towards the home.

    At the door of the house, Peach hurriedly jumped from the back seat of the bicycle, and hurriedly entered the house without even saying hello.