chp 91 : Who is your brother ? 9

It was the girl who stood up embarrassedly and said towards Peach: "It's finished, it's too much time for you to go back."

    "How come?" Peach looked at the girl with a big smile Harmless, sweetly said: "I'm going to take a bus back today. You can talk as long as you want, and I won't bother."

    After that , I stood up and walked directly towards the outside of the classroom .

    Leaving the girl standing blankly at the spot, turning around halfway, she looked at Shen Mochen and asked, "Are you two arguing?"

    Shen Mochen's face was green, and he didn't answer. Get up and leave.

    (Author: Hey, do not put people dropped the little girl ah Shen Mo dust:! I want you out!)

    Peach threw carrying a bag and walked toward the front of the school, while walking, while vigorously playing the next hand flower beds of shrubs muttered words have said: "let your gentleness to others, let others talk to you questions, so you do not take me, kill you, kill you!"

    are fighting in cheerful, small hand was suddenly With a warm palm, Peach looked up, and Shen Mochen was looking at himself with a complex expression.

    "Why do you have to talk about the topic so quickly?" Peach asked him with a white glance.

    "Well." Shen Mochen responded faintly, and dragged Peach toward the parking place.

    "Why did you pull me, didn't you tell me to take the bus home?" Peach struggled hard, but Shen Mochen was really holding her wrist too tightly, not giving her the opportunity to break free.

    Shen Mochen didn't speak, but his face was black again.

    "Woo, it hurts, you lighter !!!" Peach watched his hand holding his wrist more and more hard, could not help crying pain, raised his head, and suddenly saw the exterminator Taizheng towards them far away When he came, he was as busy as seeing a savior, crying out for help: "Teacher, teacher !!"

    The Extermination Master heard the cry too, and looked towards them. The expression on his face paused, and he slowly approached them and nodded. What to do. "

    Peach gestured towards her with his eyes, his little hand was being brutally devastated by Shen Mochen, who knew that the extermination master too didn't seem to see it.

    Teacher too! ! Didn't you pay close attention to student style! ! How can I see a soft little girl like me being pulled on the street by this guy with a human face and animal heart, you pretend not to see it! !

    Probably Peach's eyes were too grieving. The Extermination Master finally looked at her and smiled kindly: "Student Su Tao, hurry and go home with your husband."

    Peach petrified.

    The extermination master glanced at the two hands that were tightly pulled together, and gently shook his head and sighed, "Hey, young is good, so passionate."

    Passion, your sister! ! The basic love is almost the same! !

    Peach can't help but growl in his heart.

    Shen Mo dust actually very calm and looked at the extinction Shitai, politely nodded lightly:. "Immediately on the back, the teacher goodbye, you are walking"

    Having pulled suffered physical and mental harm, have completely given up resistance Peaches, went straight away.

    The Exterminator was left with a loving eye to see them away.