129 : First date 7

But she hadn't had time to ask this sentence out, and she heard a sound of "boom" in the pool. The dolphin pushed away by Shen Mochen shot a spray with her tail, and the splashed water was not bad. All fell on Shen Mochen.

    This ... is the dolphin red | naked | naked revenge ...

    Peach sitting on the edge of the pool, staring at the water droplets along Shen Mochen's hair, running down his fair face, passing his graceful neck, slowly sliding down The coat on his body was already wet.

    Shen Mochen's face was very ugly at the moment. Tie Qing had a handsome face and glared at the culprit in the pool.

    It was just that the dolphin obviously felt that such revenge was not enough for Shen Mochen, so he swung his tail and swam to Peach, stood up from the water, kissed on the face on the right of Peach, and then returned to the water, Swim to the other side of Peach, then stand up again, and kissed again on the left side of Peach.

    The baby dolphin kissed each other on the peach's left and right faces, returned to the water, twisted his butt towards Shen Mochen, and then swam freely.

    Peach felt that he really saw Shen Mochen on top of his head, and was so angry that the dolphin had emitted a plume of white smoke.

    "That ... husband ... calm ..." Peach opened her mouth carefully, stood up slowly from the edge of the pool, stretched out her soft little hand, and gently wiped the splash on Shen Mochen's face.

    "Little girl, take a picture, seeing our family silently like your share so much, fifty dollars to give you two photos!" The dolphin trainer just took the one shot with Polaroid The two photographed images quickly walked to Peach and said to her with a smile.

    Silently ... Momo ...?

    Peach secretly looked up at Shen Mochen, who was standing upright, and when he heard the name, the expression on his face was stunned. Then he turned to stare silently at the pool where he was playing happily. .

    Dare to kiss his woman and dare to steal his name! ! ? ?

    The silent little dolphin seemed to feel Shen Mochen's angry eyes. He even stood up in the middle of the pool, screaming loudly towards Shen Mochen, and then twisted his body happily in the water, twisting left and right. Twist, then turn around and twist with your butt (tail), just not close to the edge of the pool, that means, you come in with the ability ~! You come in! !

    After all, Shen Mochen is still a 14-year-old child. If he encounters this scene again ten years later, he will certainly not be angry with a dolphin.

    Peach didn't pay attention to the provocation of Shen Mochen by the little dolphin in the pool. Her attention was all in the photo on the trainer's hand.

    The two photos were captured very well, just when the little dolphin kissed peaches from left to right.

    The peach on the photo sat with a smiling expression on the edge of the pool. In the pool behind him, a little dolphin protruded half of his body and printed a kiss on the peach's white and pink face. The whole photo looked very Warm.

    Of course, if there was no wet one on the left side of the photo, his face full of anger and murderous eyes, and Shen Mochen staring at the little dolphin, the whole photo should look more perfect.

(This was the climax I was talking about 😂 enjoy)