160 :I want to sleep with you 3

"But why did you get angry when I kissed you as a child?" Peach tilted her head and remembered that when she was a child, every time she kissed Shen Mochen, he went away without a word, or simply Ignore yourself.

    "Don't you want to know why I perform Shaolin boxing?" Shen Mochen asked in a low voice, and quickly changed the subject while Peach hadn't responded yet.

    "Oh, yes! Why?" Peach remembered his original intention to sacrifice hue.

    "The uncles and aunts in the community usually do boxing exercises every day in the square. When I was bored, I followed them and learned for a few days."

    "... No, I think they are only doing fitness boxing ... It is completely tied to Luohan boxing. Not above ... "Peach looked at him with an incredible expression.

    "It's better to speed up their boxing skills and show more strength." Shen Mochen raised his eyebrows indifferently, reached out and touched on the peach's furry head, and said with a smirk: "Anyway, Teacher Song didn't see What is the orthodox Luohan boxing. "

    " Then ... what about your explanation of Shaolin boxing? "Tao Zi asked, with a startled look at Shen Mochen.

    "Oh, that ..." Shen Mochen stood up from the desk, walked over to the bookshelf, and pulled out a copy of "Songshan Shaolin Boxing Method" and shook towards Peach: "That explanation is true, this It ’s my dad ’s previous book collection. When I was a kid, I took a few glances. I just flipped it and barely remembered some clips. ”

    “ You mean, you explain it with real boxing, and it ’s matched by the uncles and aunts Fitness Boxing, casually made up a set of Luohan Boxing for Teacher Song? "

    " It's no problem if you want to understand this way. "Shen Mochen put the" Songshan Shaolin Boxing Method "back on the bookshelf and turned to peach Helplessly spread his hands.

    You you you ... It's so bad! ! !

    How can you deceive the director! ! !

    Peach looked at Shen Mochen with a severely condemned gaze.

    "Do you think called the parents?" Shen Mo dust some funny looking peach asked: "If the teacher know we fight, then, is to be punished, peaches, you wanna see me be punished it?"

    Seems not ...... heart ......

    peaches watching Shen Mo dust that rare look innocent expression, thought cocked his head and asked: "? Why do you want to fight it and Gun"

    ! "Why

    "But ..."

    "Don't be too late, go to bed soon, and go to school tomorrow!" Without waiting for Peach to say something, Shen Mochen had thrown the peach on the bed, and then turned a pillow from the closet and threw it to After her, she said coolly: "I'm going to take a bath, you go to bed first."

    "Oh ... okay ..." Peach lifted the quilt obediently, held the soft pillow into the bed, and lay it is good.

    Shen Mochen turned over another set of pajamas and put it on his shoulders. When he left the room, he helped Peaches turn off the headlights on the roof, leaving only the desk lamp on the bedside table and still exuding soft light.

    "Her husband, wash quickly! I'll wait for you to come back." Peach's watery eyes sparkled under the warm orange light of the desk lamp, looking forward to Shen Mochen with anticipation.

    Answering her, there was only a "bang" sound of closing the door.