179:Parting of life 3

"Peach ..." Peach's dad took a breath of smoke in his hand and turned his head, watching Peach choking with a low voice: "Father will have no mother in the future ..."

"Dad ..." Peach suddenly felt a little sad, Her father has always been her backer. It seems that she has grown up and never saw why he is in trouble and frowning. She always thought that her father is invincible and never sad. This is the first time she has suddenly Recognize that, in fact, my father is just a son who loves his mother.

Peaches dad finally in the hands of smoke inhaled, and then onto the floor, it underfoot, then touched the peach head, whispered: "I went to see your mother."

"Well," peach nodded. , Watching the path in front of the courtyard meandering far away, inexplicably, my eyes began to get wet again.

It seemed to see a figure in the blur, walking in the moonlight, and coming across, where he walked, sprinkling a piece of glory, the thin and tall figure, but so familiar.

Peach wiped his eyes in disbelief, until Shen Mochen stood truly in front of him, stretched out his warm and slender palm, and gently covered her cheeks soaked in tears. Channel: "Shen Mochen?"

"Yes." Shen Mochen responded softly, with a pair of dark and deep eyes, and a few bright starlights glowing under the moonlight, as if instantly lit up the gloomy and gloomy world of peach, his fingers gently wiped off The tears on Peach's face, and then hugged her into her arms, whispered: "The wrong call."

"Woo ... husband ..." Peach's cold cheek was attached to Shen Mochen's warm chest, feeling his true embrace, listening to his "bump-bump" rhythm of steady heartbeat, and finally felt that he had relied on.

"Um ... cry if you want to cry ..." In the

dark night, Shen Mochen's low, warm voice slowly sounded. He neither made peach strong, nor made peach not cry, but just followed her heart at the moment, gentle Say "Cry if you want to cry".

These words seem to have a special magical power, which makes Peach's confused heart feel warm.

Peach finally cried in Shen Mochen's arms.

"Did you know, just two days ago, I was still calling my grandma to discuss what to eat during the New Year, I always thought she would be there, waiting for me to come back, prepare me something to eat, and then smiled Look at me and say, eat slowly, it's all prepared for you ... "Peach put her head on Shen Mochen's shoulder, and the voice said slowly:" But in a blink of an eye, she will be separated from my heaven and earth forever. The person who had always thought of waiting for me suddenly disappeared ... "

" Well. "Shen Mochen nodded almost in the dark, hugging the arms of Peach's slender shoulders, and exerted a little force to hold her completely in her arms. In doing everything she could to bring a hint of warmth to her.

"Will we stay together?" Peach looked up and opened a pair of big black and white eyes, looking at Shen Mochen uncertainly. Will one day, Shen Mochen, who has been by his side, suddenly disappear, and then stay Under yourself?

"Yes, Peach. I will always be by your side." Shen Mochen's deep voice accompanied by the evening breeze gently passed into Peach's ears.