chp 17

Mr. Xu turned to the third page and looked at it for a long time. There was only one figure similar to the parentheses on the paper, but it was fuller than the parentheses.

    Hmm ... what do you say ... It looks like an apple without leaves. Given that the first two of Su Tao are food, Mr. Xu looked at her with confidence this time, and smiled: The third painting, is it an apple? "

    Tao Zi looked at Teacher Xu with a shocked expression.

    Admittedly wrong! !!

    "This ... isn't it?" Teacher Xu repeatedly wiped the sweat on his head and whispered to Su Tao beside him.

    "Teacher, I draw this ass !!" Tao Zi's crisp voice sounded in the classroom, and instantly shattered the artistic aesthetics of Teacher Xu for twenty years.

    "Hahaha ..." There was a laugh of children in the classroom.

    Even Shen Mochen drew a rare corner of his mouth.

    "This ... Let's take a look at the test book of the next classmate." Teacher Xu felt that he was about to faint on the podium. He flipped through the paintings behind peaches. It was abstract and tight. This little The girl even painted her buttocks. It is not allowed to have any restricted organs in the back. In case of repeated guesses, he does not need to continue to stand on the podium. The student fainted and let the student lift him out. Be realistic.

    "Okay ..." Tao Zi muttered, and went down the podium with unhappiness. She actually thought that she was still painting well behind her.

    Later, Mr. Xu went to Taozi's parents and expressed her thoughts very euphemistically that Taozi was not suitable for art, and suggested that they should go to a dance interest group. After all, the little girl is very pretty. Cute, learning to dance can also help improve your temperament.

    After returning home, Mom Tao Mom and Mom Mom Tao conveyed the meaning of Teacher Xu very much, and repeatedly assured her that although Shen Mochen was in a different interest class, the end time of the interest class was the same. She was still at school You can go home with Shen Mochen. Tao Zi muttered a small mouth, not quite willing to agree.

    However, our classmate Su Tao has become famous since then. For a few days after that, teachers of different grades often went to the door of class two in grade one to see peaches, and then introduced them to other teachers cheerfully. This was That little girl who draws ass.

    Even Shen Mochen became a celebrity in the eyes of teachers of all grades. Occasionally when he saw him, he pointed at him with a smile and introduced him. This is the little girl who painted her ass.

    Although the teachers were only a good joke, Shen Mochen was unhappy for a few days. He was only known for his good grades in the lower grades. Now all six grades of the whole elementary school. The teacher in any class does not know him and Tao In terms of relationship, people were originally a faction, with some idol names, but now they have become a gossip, or they are famous for their peach-like buttocks. Can he not be depressed?

    Fortunately, the influence of Tao Zi's paintings has not yet reached the master level, and the teachers just talked for a few days as a happy thing, and then passed.

    It was just that Taozi looked sadly at Shen Mochen who was unwilling to care for a few days. Hey, I knew that she wouldn't go to the art class of Lao Zizi.