chp 94 : Cookies🍪 and peach 🍑 crisps 2

After a while, Shen Mochen's homework was finished, so he came over and glanced at Peach's screen and asked, "What about my QQ?"

    "Here." Peach clicked on the penguin icon in the lower right corner of the screen to signal Shen Mochen one look.

    Shen Mochen looked at the big three characters "Hei Tu Ge" on the QQ panel, but he couldn't hold back for a moment, the corners of his eyes and mouth twitched together.

    "How is it?" Tao Zi looked at Shen Mochen with a look of expectation, waiting for his praise.

    "So ... an unpleasant screen name ... how did you think of it ..." Shen Mochen's lips moved, and finally he spoke with difficulty.

    "Ah?" Peach looked at him with a wounded expression, poked his arm with his hand, and whispered: "I made it according to your name. Look, isn't ink black, dust is dirt?" Is n’t Mo Chen the black soil? Plus a brother character, how kind of a big brother! "

    " So what is your name? Bai Yunmei? "Shen Mochen's mind couldn't help thinking of a spring evening, Zhao Benshan and Song Dandan played the sketch together.

    "How is it possible!" Peach looked at him with a shocked expression. "My name and Baiyun can't be pulled at all!"

    Peach said as he opened the QQ next to Brother Black Earth. "Two words.

    "Peach Crisp?" Shen Mochen narrowed her eyes and looked at her net name, hum, much more normal than herself.

    "Yeah, look, my name is Su Tao. Isn't it the Tao Su?"

    "Then why didn't you turn my name upside down?"

    "Uh ..." Peach hesitated to glance at Shen Mochen's QQ, think about it, or move the mouse to change his name to "Tuhei brother", and then Turned his head and looked at him with a certain look.

    Shen Mochen felt that the corners of his mouth could hardly move.

    "Peach ..." He took a deep breath, trying to calm himself, and then looked at her with a very gentle and patient tone, and said, "Isn't my name reversed silent?"

    "Yeah?" Peach propped his chin for a while, and finally nodded, suddenly patting his head: "Yeah, why didn't I think of it!"

    Peach's mouse moved back to the panel and tapped gently Enter the word "silent aunt", and then turned his head to look at him uncertainly. Although there was a faint smile on his face, he seemed to be in a bad mood, so he looked at her inexplicably and smiled, only She felt hairy in her heart.

    "No need." Shen Mochen took a deep breath and asked her to change it, she would be mad at her.

    He grabbed the mouse from Peach's hand, then tapped the place where the name was entered, casually hit the keyboard, and typed the word "cookie".

    "Why are you calling cookies?" Peach looked at these words with some wonder, as if he didn't like sweets at all.

    "Don't you think that the legendary foreign cookie is the peach crisp of our country?" After changing the name, Shen Mochen straightened up and looked down at the peach. "It's just that it's more delicate than peach crisp, and more peach crisp Expensive, one small cookie can buy four large peach crisps. "

    " Oh, you mean, we are essentially the same, are we all the same? "

    " No, I mean, one of my top four You, and ... "Shen Mochen paused, bent down, and gently said in Peach's ear:" There are more people who like cookies than people who like Peach Crisp ... "