chp 84 : Who is your brother ? 2

"No way." Zhao Xue looked at her with a smile and comforted her. "With Ling Yun's piano as an accompaniment, even if you really dance like a chicken pecking rice, they will think it is a peacock princess."

    Well, peaches have to bite the bullet.

    I thought about the "Spirit of the Bird" I watched on TV before, and carefully considered the video materials that Shen Mochen gave her on the Internet these days. Taozi simply did a warm-up exercise, and cooperated with Ling Yun's piano. Sound, and jumped up semi-seriously and casually. At the end of the action, generally, the long skirt of the peacock dance was directly lifted up to make a screen-opening posture, while peach was directly independent on one foot and the other foot from Lifted back, raised his head, came a beautiful rooster independence.

    Zhao Xue could not help looking at it.

    At the end, he even patted Tao Zi's shoulder and praised: "You can say that you are an amateur at such a standard. Even a professional dancer has nothing to say about such standard movements."

    Ling Yun was also a little surprised. Head, agreed with Zhao Xue's words.

    Peach is very good, silently thinking in my heart, in fact, I just practice these basic moves well.

    After practicing for the first time, Zhao Xue was very satisfied with their cooperation and looked at them with pleasure. "This is definitely a professional-level performance. In this performance, our class will surely get a first place. One! "

    Taozi" hehe "twice, dare not continue to answer.

    However, Ling Yun looked at her with a gentle smile on her face, and smiled and said, "It is necessary to take the first."

    Several people talked casually, and saw Shen Mochen coming forward.

    Seeing him, Taozi ran to him immediately, with a bright smile on her face, "Your training class is over?"

    "Huh." Shen Mochen calmly took Peach's hand and nodded towards the two people standing behind her. After saying hello, he pulled her directly toward the parking place, Shen said: " This morning my mother heard that you want to show "bird of the spirit", a look of excitement out that you are going to do a fashion show, Take back the night after school let you try on, let's quickly go back. "

    " Really? "Taozi was suddenly overjoyed, and originally thought that the costumes for the show would go out to borrow from the dance group. I didn't expect that the godmother had prepared for herself. See you tomorrow. "

    " See you tomorrow. "Zhao Xue nodded at her with a smile.

    But Ling Yun's smile froze, watching as Tao and Shen Mochen disappeared from their hands, comforting themselves. They were just brothers and sisters. Taozi had not found her feelings for Shen Mochen.

    "By the way, how did you borrow the keys from the music teacher? Listen to Xiao Xue, the old man has a weird temper. Many students want to borrow the keys to the music classroom." Tao Zi sat behind Shen Mochen's bicycle, Thinking of what Zhao Xue said today, I couldn't help asking curiously.

    "Oh." Shen Mochen replied casually: "Just walked in front of him and told him to borrow the music classroom for a month."

    "It's that simple?" Tao Zi couldn't believe it, if it was so In simple terms, why can't other students borrow it?

    "Yeah." Shen Mochen nodded faintly.