188 :Aunt and child 4

She had a strong interest in China since she was a child. When she was in college, she fell in love with Qin Ao. After graduating from college, the two married. When Amy planned to take a Chinese name, she thought that she could have her husband's surname after marriage. So I went through Chinese legends, historical documents, and finally held the white paper with the words "Qin Shihuang" written, and ran to ask Qin Ao, she intends to call this name, how? Is it domineering?

    Qin Ao was so shocked that his chin almost fell off. He said that all kinds of explanations to her that Qin Shihuang was not a name, but the respect of Qin Wang Yingzheng, the world's respect for him, so that her thoughts were dispelled, but The burden of this Chinese name fell on Qin Ao.

    It's just that Qin Ao is always busy with work, and writes about it. Qin Xiaoai's name with lazy component is more serious than serious component. Fortunately, Amy still likes the name.

    Although Qin Xiaoai has a strong interest in China, but Chinese is too difficult to learn, she is not grown up in a Chinese environment like Chinatown. Therefore, although she has also learned some Chinese after being married to Qin Ao, most of them When communicating with Qin Ao, I still used English.

    But children are different. After all, they are small children. They have strong learning ability. Since childhood, they have understood that they need to use Chinese to speak to their father and English to speak to their mother. The whole person is like a small machine. Switch freely.

    That's why, as soon as Amy came, she pulled Shen Mochen and said the reason why. In the whole room, only Shen Mochen could communicate with her in English and understand her three-legged cat-like Chinese.

    The entire breakfast revolved around Qin Ao's work and life in the United States, and various discussions took place.

    After breakfast, some monks were invited to chant prayers for the dead grandmother. The ritual would last for two days. Mom and Mommy peach continued to fold up paper ingots. These were all burned to grandmother Peaches. The more the better, Qin Xiaoai observed for a long time beside him, rolled up his sleeves and asked to participate in the activities of Yuan Yuanbao.

    Uncle Peach and Peach Daddy and several men, Qin Ao, were smoking and talking about some work at the side. Grandpa Peach went back to his room because he was not feeling well.

    The whole lively restaurant finally calmed down.

    Shen Mochen went back to the room to write a topic, and after thinking about it, Peach followed him, and went back to the room together. The little follower naturally stuck to the peach, and he followed him.

    So there was such a picture in the whole room.

    Shen Mochen sat at the desk and bowed his head seriously to write the title, while Peach was lying on the bed, listening to the sound of the monk chanting outside, and flipping through a few books he borrowed from the library. By the side, from time to time, she looked over and looked at the book in her hand, but it was helpless. In addition to the pictures, he could not understand the other words, and finally had to give up. He went to the window and looked at the snowy scenery outside.

    After a long time, I finally turned a little excited face and shouted towards Peach: "Aunt, the snow has stopped outside!"

    Peach raised his head when he heard the sound, watching the early clear weather outside the window. A thick layer of snow, against the blue sky, reflected a soft light