chp 50 :Sun and beach 3

"Huh?" Shen Mochen looked at her with interest, repeating her words lowly: "Let me push it down once?"

    "Yeah, okay?" Tao's big innocent eyes blinked at him.

    "Yes." There was a strange smile on the corner of Shen Mochen's mouth. "But don't use it for the time being, save it."

    "Ah? Save?" Peach scratched his head. Can such a thing still exist? But looking at Shen Mochen seemed to be feeling better again, he stopped thinking about it, holding his arm and grinning: "Then you are not angry?"

    "Well." Shen Mochen nodded.

    "Yeah, great!" Taozi excitedly dragged the dinner plate in front of Shen Mochen back to herself, finally restored his food and drinks, and relieved him of his hatred for himself. Taozi was in a good mood and began to enjoy it. .

    Shen Mochen's deep eyes flashed a hint of light.

    Someone didn't know this simple sentence and had sold himself to Shen Mochen thoroughly.

    (Author: tear down the horse of God, Shen Mo dust, your age will begin to consider such a long-term thing, really okay?

    Shen Mo dust:! To You Tube)

    After the cheerful Hainan seven days tour, a pedestrian who finally returned to their homes With few days left in the summer vacation, Peach spent the rest of her holiday in the air conditioner and watermelon every day.

    The day before the school started, Dad's father had brought Tao to the school to report, paid the tuition, received a new book, and looked at the situation of the class by the way.

    In elementary school, there were only four classes in each grade, and one floor was one grade.

    At middle school, the class suddenly became more and more. There were ten classes in each grade, and one building was only one grade.

    Peach's father took a look at the division. Peach was assigned to the first and second classes. I heard that the first four classes of each grade are the key classes. The teacher strength is relatively good. Papa's dangling heart Finally let go.

    Shen Mochen was in the second and second grades of the junior, the building behind the peaches.

    City No. 1 Middle School is a provincial key middle school. There are countless students who cram their heads each year. If they enter a secondary junior high school, it means that one foot has already entered a high school.

    Peach's father is very satisfied with the placement of peaches. Following this pattern, his daughter will be admitted to the first middle school and then to a key university, which should not be a problem.

    The new semester begins on September 1.

    Tao Zi got up early in excitement. From today, she can finally go to school with Shen Mochen again.

    When Mom Tao entered the peach room, she found that she had got up early and was dressed up, and she couldn't help but be surprised: "Peach, get up early today?"

    "Hey, new semester, new weather!" Tao Zi grinned He smiled at her.

    After having breakfast, Taozi trot downstairs with a schoolbag and Shen Mochen was waiting for her there.

    "Let's go!" Tao Zi jumped onto Shen Mochen's bicycle back seat very consciously, arms around his waist all the time, and he was very excited.

    "Do you need such excitement?" Shen Mochen gave her a light glance, got into the car, and rode steadily towards the school.

    At the gate of the school, Peach jumped directly from the back seat and waved toward Shen Mochen: "I'm going to the classroom first."