123 : First Date

There are nearly ten thousand marine fish in the underwater world of City N, with more than 3,000 species. It is a large-scale entertainment place integrating education and entertainment, covering an area of ​​more than 30,000 square meters and a construction area of ​​more than 10,000 square meters. Underwater World is divided into two projects: aquarium and dolphinarium. The aquarium is composed of hall, computer classroom, pavilion, tropical rain forest, penguin pavilion, touch pool and undersea tunnel.

    Peaches and Shen Mochen followed the crowd, from ancient Chinese palace-style aquariums to tropical rainforests that mimic nature. Various brightly colored, petite coral fish and freshwater tropical fish swim in front of their eyes.

    The tropical jungles of the Amazon Basin in the underwater world, towering trees, birds thunder, colorful tropical shapes and those of the Amazon River are all displayed in front of you.

    Peaches stood in front of a floor-to-ceiling glass window and waved toward Shen Mochen repeatedly: "Hub, husband, come and see, there are two fish kissing there!"

    Shen Mochen hurriedly approached her, I glanced at the label attached to the glass tank, reached out and rubbed the peach's hair, and smiled: "That's kissing fish."

    "They must be very affectionate, you see, the two fishmeal powders are shaped like two A peach heart, oh yeah, look, look, they're together again! "Peach tweeted on the glass towards the fish tank, and the tourists around him heard Peach's voice, and they all couldn't help but face it She looked at it, and after hearing the words of Peaches, the couple looked at the glass.

    Shen Mochen stood next to Peaches, watching Peaches almost her entire face attached to the glass, hesitating whether she would tell her, "Kiss" is not a "love", but fighting, because of the kiss The fish has the habit of defending the territory. When the two meet, they use their lips to fight to resolve the territory dispute. Until one party retreats, the kiss will not be ended.

    Just when he hesitated, the two kissing fish had already ended their kisses, one of them was swimming towards the glass section, and his long lips “wow”, kissed on the glass in front of Peach.

    Peach opened his round eyes, looked at the little, pink kissing fish, kissed himself through the glass, and jumped up happily, pulling Shen Mochen excitedly: "Did you see, see?" Did the kissing fish kiss me just now, is it because I'm cute? "Peach said while smiling, with two fingers outstretched, pointing at his face.

    Shen Mochen glanced lightly at the kissing fish still attached to the glass, and finally made a determined decision to tell Peach the truth: "It's just cleaning the moss on the glass of the fish box, not kissing you." He paused.

    Suddenly , he continued: "It also has a nickname called a fish tank scavenger." "..." Peach's bright smile suddenly froze in his mouth, a pair of big black and white eyes stared at Shen Mochen sadly for a long time, finally sigh He said with a breath: "Shen Mochen, hello there is no sentiment ..."

    Shen Mochen raised his eyebrows, a pair of dark black eyes deeply looked at Peach, even saying he had no sentiment? Could it be that the ugly fish with its naked body but its pink buttocks is full of emotions?