172 :Similar people 4

"Don't do it, how can you bear it!" Peach just looked proud, and immediately disappeared, looking at him with a bitter face: "Actually, people are still very sleepy every day!"

    "Well, let you go to the evening for self-study early , So that you do n’t bother me every day, and ask east and west! "Shen Mochen looked at peach's small, wrinkled, bitter melon face with a pair of black eyes, and reached out and rubbed her head.

    "Really, it's not gentle at all!" Tao Zi looked at Shen Mochen with a dissatisfied mouth, then turned his head and looked at the street lamp outside the window, and sighed: "It's winter again. The final exam is about to pass. This winter vacation, are you going to take the entrance exam next semester? "

    " Yes . "Shen Mochen also stood up, walked to the window, and looked out of the peach's line of sight. The sycamore, camphor and willow trees in the community had already fallen out After the leaves, only the pine tree still maintains a touch of verdant color, and the wisteria corridor downstairs has also become a branch corridor at this moment, and no bit of green can be seen.

    Winter is really a depression season.

    The two stood in front of the window in silence, and no one spoke.

    For a long time, Peach finally opened his mouth: "After three years, when you are in the third year of high school, will we still stand in front of the window and sigh for the college entrance examination?"

    Shen Mochen lowered his head and looked at the peachy eyes. There is a slight awn in the middle. When did this guy start to become so mournful and sad?

    "Yeah." He responded softly, stretched his slender arms, hugged Peach's slender shoulders, and said nothing more.

    After the final exam, Peach achieved very good results this semester. The ranking went directly to the third in the class. Of course, the first place is needless to say, it is Duan Yu.

    And Shen Mochen, although it is the first grade, but he spent the last winter vacation in junior high school in the make-up class.

    The 1st Middle School attaches great importance to the high school entrance examination. After the final exam, the students in the third year of school only take two days off and then start the normal class again. It is said that this class will continue until the 30th year of the new year, and then wait for the end of the year , And then continue classes on the eighth day.

    Peach hugged the pillow and happily nestled on the sofa in the living room, watching Shen Mochen carrying her school bag and hurriedly preparing to go out, smiling with a smile: "Her husband, be careful on the road!"

    "..." Shen Mochen frowned and looked at it silently. With a glance at the peach's demure look, he walked up to him and reached out to rub her hair, and said lightly: "Don't be too happy for your junior high school next year, when I'm a freshman in high school I laughed at you on the sofa! "

    " Hey, let 's talk about things next year, as the saying goes, there is wine today and we are drunk, and tomorrow is worrying, tomorrow is worrying, when you go out later, I will go back to bed and get some sleep! "

    Sleep, sleep, see you as a pig and see if you are happy."

    "Hey, if I were a pig, you would be the husband of the pig!" Peach waved his hand in disbelief, and then Looking up at the wall clock on the living room wall, he kindly reminded: "You will be late if you don't go out!"

    "Got it." Shen Mochen walked to the door unhurriedly, changed his shoes, and was ready to go out, suddenly Come back towards the peaches said: "This afternoon I go to the library to borrow some help in this calendar year Zhenti test back!"