143 :little peacock princess 4

This time the performance was performed in units of each class. At this moment, many performance personnel have already arrived in the basketball hall to prepare in advance.

    Peach dragged Zhao Xue to the backstage to change clothes, and behind a white peacock long skirt, coupled with that exquisite and gorgeous headdress, even though Xue Xue was a girl, she could not help but look dumbfounded.

    "Peach, you are so beautiful!" Zhao Xue couldn't help complimenting heartily.

    The girl with a delicate figure in front was more slender with a long skirt. The elegant skirt moved with her back and forth, as if it were a colorful peacock tail, and a long black hair was pulled over the head, with a shining seven-color light. The headdress was tied up, and her white and pink face was like the softest petals in spring, with a soft halo, and her black and white eyes, gently turning, like a jubilant stream in the mountains, with With a bright and radiant light, her ruddy little mouth is playful and cute. The whole person looks like a peacock fairy.

    "Is it really beautiful?" Peach turned around in place, and the long skirt suddenly turned into a beautiful cloud. She looked at Zhao Xue with some uncertainty. After all, she wore this suit to Shen Mochen last time. At that time, his reaction was really dull.

    "Really!" Zhao Xue nodded vigorously, and walked around the peach, confidently: "If you go on stage like this, even if you are standing still, you can attract everyone's attention. Coupled with Ling Yun's piano sound, and your beautiful dancing posture, hehe hehe hehe ... "

    Zhao Xue suddenly laughed very treacherously and saucyly, and his eyes seemed to be the old bustard of Yihongyuan who saw the cash cow and she stretched out a soft 'S little hand, with one finger, he lifted Peach's chin and said: "Little girl ~ you will soon become the top ace of my No. 1!"

    "What is the top ace of the flower!" Peach beat Zhao Xue's hand speechlessly Then, she poked her waist and said, "Are you reading more novels?"

    "Ah, haha, yeah, sorry, I can't help myself for a while!" Zhao Xue smiled embarrassingly, and then quickly pushed Peach out of the dressing room.

    Ling Yun was waiting for the two of them outside the door. After seeing the peach coming out, a pair of pulsating peach blossom eyes could not help but light up, and could not help but exclaimed: "Peach, you are too beautiful!"

    Peach glanced embarrassedly. Ling Yun, he just changed the costume of the show just now. It is a white shirt with a black suit. The neckline is also tied with a dark blue bow tie. It looks more mature than usual, revealing exquisiteness and handsomeness everywhere.

    "Yo, that's good!" Zhao Xue glanced at Ling Yun's outfit, and then pushed the peach to Ling Yun's side, carefully examined it, and couldn't help but quipped: "Do you both look well matched!"

    "What are you talking about?" Two red clouds flew up on Peach's white face, and she looked up embarrassedly at Ling Yun with a smile on her face.

    "Let's go, the show is about to start." Zhao Xue because they are in the dressing room on the backstage, it is easy to see the situation of the outside audience stand from this angle. At the moment, every class and every class are waiting in line The orderly approach to the stadium, which was originally empty, suddenly became lively and crowded.

    "Look, look, your home Shen Mochen is over there!" Zhao Xue pointed at a still figure on the audience's stage and shouted towards Peach.

Hi!Everyone here goes today's update .Also the image on the top is from Google peachs dress was supposed to be white and long with but  I couldn't find a white one but I liked this one much and it thought it looked quite nice .What are your thoughts if that girl was peach ?Fleas she meet your  imagination criteria mine quite does.For now Peach is only a 12 year old girl and the above girl is actually very beautiful .😍🤗😇
Thanks for reading .Take care.