194 :Drunk Peaches

"Don't get up from me yet, you want to crush me again!" Shen Mochen's low and magnetic voice slowly sounded in Peach's ear, but there were two imperceptible blushes on his white cheeks.

    "Oh ..." Peach responded, and quickly got off Shen Mochen.

    Later, with a pair of curious eyes, look at this, and then look at that. Why are there snowball fights, and the faces of my aunt and uncle have turned red?

    "Go back, it's almost lunch time." Shen Mochen glanced up at the sky. Just after the snow stopped, there was sunlight. At this moment, the sun at noon hung high in the sky, emitting a warm light, and the white snow on the ground reflected In the sunshine, against the surrounding bridges and flowing water, the old trees of the house, don't have a scenery in it.

    "Yeah." Peach touched her belly. After a fierce struggle just now, she also consumed a lot of physical energy, and then her stomach had already started to coo.

    By the time the three of them returned to the house, Shen Mochen's parents had also come, and some neighbors and distant relatives came from the house.

    Peach's aunt, they were busy entertaining. When they saw the three of them coming back, they didn't even have time to say hello.

    They ate lunch at Taozi, and then rested for another afternoon. At night, those who came from the house were basically gone, and only Tao Mom and Shen Mochen's parents were left.

    Originally, Shen Mochen's parents planned to leave in the afternoon, but Taozi's father insisted that they have dinner before leaving. After all, the two have been dating for more than ten years, and they are already a family.

    When Shen Mochen's parents saw that they couldn't get rid of it, they simply stayed.

    At dinner, Aunt Taozi, who had been busy for a day, was finally able to rest and care about her caring grandson. "What's the matter today, baby?"

    "Well, today aunt and uncle took me to buy a lot of delicious food And, although her aunt has not accepted my proposal, she has promised me to seriously consider me! "Guoer replied very seriously while fighting the chicken legs in the bowl.

    A glance of "Shao" shot straight from Shen Mochen to Peach.

    Peach hurriedly buried himself in a meal, pretending not to see anything.

    "Is it?" Aunt Taozi was very happy when he heard it. After all, he is still a child. When he grows up, he will naturally understand that he and Peach can't get married. "Is there anything else?

    " Yeah, I also had a snowball fight with my aunt and uncle! "Guoer tilted his head, glanced at the peach sitting beside him, hesitated, and continued:" The aunt also threw his uncle and then lay on him Gnawed him ... "

    " Cough cough cough ... "Peach was coughing straight after the sentence, and when he looked up, he saw everyone watching him with an ambiguous look.

    Hey, did you make a mistake, I'm still a kid! ! Do you want to look at me with this look! !

    Peach's heart growled violently!

    "Don't you, your aunt told you, did she accidentally hit me?" Shen Mochen looked at the child with a pair of delicate eyebrows, said lightly.

    "Um ... yes! I said something wrong in the past. Aunt's mouth hit her uncle's neck. I saw it in the future, and my aunt's tongue stuck out in pain ..."