chapter12 :He is my husband 2

At the moment when I saw a little boy dragging the arm of a little girl at the entrance of the stairs, and the little girl still looked unwilling, she thought that peach was bullied by the senior students, so she stepped forward to protect Tao and asked: "What is it?"

    Shen Mochen heard the voice, and released his hand holding the peach clothes. He looked up to see the teacher, so he stood upright and looked at him humblely. "She came to report today. In I sent her to the classroom in the second grade. "

    " Oh. "Teacher Yang nodded, remembering that there was indeed a new student coming over today, so he pulled over the peach and asked," Child, are you Su Tao? "

    Peach raised his head and looked at Mr. Yang with a stern look and nodded.

    " Yes . " " Well, I'm your class teacher, just call me Teacher Yang. "

    " Okay. "Peach is crisp Answer.

    Shen Mochen glanced at her and turned towards the classroom upstairs.

    "Hey, hey, husband, where are you going?" Taozi hurriedly asked.

    Shen Mochen froze, almost not tripped, turned around and looked at her with a black line, with a serious face: "Don't call my husband in school!"

    "Why?"

    "No why." After that, He did not go back upstairs.

    Only Teacher Yang was left to stare at the peach quite interestingly.

    "Okay, follow me into the class. Your husband should be a second-year student." Teacher Yang smiled and held Tao's hand and walked towards the classroom of the second class. I thought about Shen Mochen's appearance just now. This is the little boy whom Teacher Wang has always praised.

    "Can't I have a class with my husband in a class?" Tao Zi raised her small round face and looked at him with a curious look.

    "No, different grades are on different floors."

    "But when I went to kindergarten, I was in the same class with him." Taozi was a little depressed, thinking that after coming to elementary school, he could be in the same class as Shen Mochen and sit at the same table as in kindergarten. From this point of view, there is nothing fun in elementary school.

    "Hmm ..." Teacher Yang looked down at Tao's fair and round face, and wondered, "Why did you call his husband?"

    He remembered that Teacher Wang had complained to him before, saying that she had a young girl in her class. Handsome guy, his grades are excellent, he just doesn't like to talk to his classmates, and he doesn't care about people. He really doesn't love physical education. He always thinks of various ways to take time off to escape physical education. It is really helpless.

    "Everyone says he's my husband." Peach stretched out her little hands, counting them one by one: "Dad, mom, god dad, godmother, grandma, grandma Li, grandpa wang, and ... … "

    " Doll kiss? "Teacher Yang touched the soft hair on top of her head, interrupting her a series of several addressing behaviors.

    "What is a baby doll?"

    "Just ..."

    After speaking, he had reached the door of the first-class and second-class classroom. Teacher Yang looked at Taozi and smiled. "I will explain to you later. Now I will report to the teacher in the class first." Come on. "

    " Hmm! "Tao nodded and obediently followed Teacher Yang into the classroom.

    "Hello classmates!"

    "Old! Teacher! Good!" The children sitting in the classroom shouted in unison.

    "Sit down, we have a new classmate in our class today."