174 :Library encounters 2

Peach looked closely, but found that Duan Yu was holding a martial art novel, "Huh, shouldn't you be holding a problem book to do the problem here?"

    "You really think I'm a madman Ah? "Duan Yu smiled helplessly, and habitually looked at Peach with his chin:" I usually did a lot of problems when I was going to school, so I should have a good rest when I'm on vacation. "

    " Uh ... hehe ... "Peach scratched her head embarrassedly, watching him put a headphone in his ear and a headphone hanging around his neck, and quickly shifted the topic and said:" What song are

    you listening to ? " "Duan Yu handed over another earphone to Peach very naturally.

    Peach quickly stood up, across the table, took the earphones handed over by Duan Yu, and accidentally touched his white and slender fingers, a cold touch.

    The simple and beautiful melody of the guitar and piano came from the headphones, with a slightly sad and helpless female voice singing gently:

    "I heard the winter leave, I woke up in a certain year and a certain month, I think I wait for my expectation, but the future cannot Therefore, it is arranged that in the cloudy evening, there will be someone waiting in the future, looking left and right, and love will turn a few corners before coming.

    What kind of dialogue will I meet and how far will he wait for me? In the future, I hear that the wind is coming from the subway and the sea of ​​people. I line up to hold the number plate of love. I flew forward and flew through the sea of ​​time. We have also been hurt in love. I looked at the entrance of Lumeng. , I met you is the most beautiful accident, and one day my mystery will be revealed ... "

    " This song is ... "Yan Yanzi's" Meet "?" Peach looked at him with some surprise. The song is played every day in the store, and she can recite the lyrics.

    "Yes." Duan Yu nodded lightly, withdrew the headset, and smiled at Peach: "Occasionally I heard it when I bought a ballpoint pen in the stationery store at the school entrance. I think it's very good."

    "It's good! "Peach nodded and continued to ask:" Is there any other song? "

    " Nothing . "

    "No?"

    "Well, the single loop." Duan Yu smiled and looked at her, the sunlight outside the window shone on his thin lenses, with a slight reflection.

    "Uh ... you're really ... a dedicated person ..." Peach thought for a long time, only to come up with such an adjective.

    Duan Yu just smiled softly. He has long been accustomed to strange comments like peach. "What about you, what are you doing in the library?"

    "I'll borrow books!" Peach put his hat and gloves on to Duan Yu. After throwing it on the sitting table, while picking his scarf, he said, "Shen Mochen asked me to help him borrow some real questions from the mid-year exams, but this is the first time after this new library is built. I didn't expect to meet you as soon as I came. "

    " True questions for the mid-year exams? "Duan Yu raised his head and glanced at Peach, then suddenly realized:" Oh, he will take the exam next term. "

    " Yes. " Nodded his head and looked at the borrowing room for a long time, said: "This floor is so big, and I don't know where he wants the real question."

    "I know this." Duan Yu put together the martial arts novel on the table, standing He stood up and said to Peach: "Come with me, I come to the library often, and I will take you to find it."