Chu Feng quickly disappear and appear at Mingyu's side. The attacking disciples backed off. Some had just witnessed Chu Feng's actions. 

"Why are you guys scared of me but not of the golden serpent?"

She could see the fear in many of the disciple's eyes. She rubbed Mingyu's scales to calm him down. "I'm here," she quietly whispered. Her 'son' maybe very tired by now. After all, Mingyu was still so young. 

 One caught her attention, though not human. A little black fur ball was there. It could only mean one thing: the female lead is here.

If Li Yu Yan was here, then the young Prime Minister Zhou would also be here. They stuck together like hot glue had glued them together. 

At this point, the young Prime Minister should have already met his first love on the Bridge of the Lake of Lanterns and the female lead had taken her chance at him. 

Chu Feng's heart ached. Correction, Han Qin Xi's heart ached. 

Chu Feng sighed. She rubbed her head. How could this woman love a man like the male lead? They aren't destined to be together! Even if they had met way before, when they were young. He does not remember you! 

She (CF) only remembered this scene after dreaming of it over and over. A little boy pulled Han Qin Xi's arms and protected her from kidnappers sent by Madam An. The little boy got beat up by the kidnappers but some disciples of righteous sects who were patrolling came to save them. Han Qin Xi had promised to love his man ever since. Later, she found out that he was the Prime Minister's only son, Zhou Weiyang.

Chu Feng hated the love that bloomed in children. They don't know the sufferings of love. They just dream too much. Their minds are too young to even know about 'love'.

When she was back to herself, the little furball was already at her feet. She immediately kicked it far away into the Lake of Lanterns. 

"Bo-bo!" Li Yu Yan called out. She ran to follow it

Such an ugly name. Even that 'thing' was not that ugly.

The people who heard her call the little black furball thought. 

"Can you transform smaller?" Chu Feng whispered to Mingyu so that only the two of them could hear it. 

Although her appearance was different now, Mingyu could still smell her scent. He followed her directions and turned into a small yellow snake. It looked like any other snake that one could find in the forest. 

Chu Feng put him into her chest pocket, releasing some of her spiritual energy into Mingyu. She was trying to heal him. 

Someone's eyes stared straight at Chu Feng, watching her every movement. 

Male lead, can you not stare? Look at your woman who's at the lake who's about to purposely drown herself. She is really, really desperate for your attention. Give it to her.

Chu Feng's lips twitched as the young Prime Minister had not even blink an eye at her but continued to stare. Did the male lead always have staring issues? She did not remember it in the story lines.

Though, when looking at the female lead scheming so hard, it was like the story line. Li Yu Yan, age 16, a female lead who's manipulative of everyone around her, even her parents. She was raised as a man but grows into a fine woman who the male lead became possessive over. The female lead also schemes whenever she can to win the situation and win the male lead's love. She is pure and lovely, looks fragile, but is none of that. 

Now that Chu Feng thought about it, the female lead seemed more like a white lotus, maybe even more than a white lotus. 

After finishing everything, Ming Shu came flying on Ahxi. Ming Shu looked even more powered up than before. 

"Chu Feng!" Ming Shu yelled. She dropped down onto the ground, landing on her feet. 

The disciples there were in their attacking positions. They were more alarmed now that Ming Shu came. 

Both Ming Shu and Chu Feng stared at each other. Both smiled wide opened and their eyes glinted. Their thoughts were exactly the same.

Escape! 

Ming Shu whistled loudly for Ahxi who was still flying in the air and jumped onto her. Then, she pulled Chu Feng up and both flew away fast.

Both were tired out though their faces did not show it.

Everything happened so fast that blank faces made its way onto the students' faces. The male lead was busy saving the female lead that after saving Li Yu Yan, he did not see the pure white woman anymore.

Notes

*Many dragons, not only one