Everyone watching were stoned. Who could move that fast? They couldn't even see anything. All of a sudden, they saw the woman appear behind Fu Bao. That person could only be at Balanced stage or maybe at Heavenly stage. Most of the students here wasn't even near Bone stage yet. They could be eliminated within a blink of an eye.

"Wouldn't it be great if I just snip off your fragile neck?"  Chu Feng sinisterly said. Ah, her dark side was coming out. She quickly hid her her evil smile. 

Chu Feng looked at Fu Bao's neck. Her eyes could see the blood flowing up to Fu Bao's head. He was having anxiety right now. She can even hear his heart beat pounding fast, loud and clear. 

Fu Bao looked was stoned. His life was now on the line. Any moment now, he could die. 

"Do you still want 'my' golden serpent?" Chu Feng whispered in his ears. Then, she blew in it.

She could see the boy's heart beat increasing more and more. This surge of energy really made her feel invincible, but she knew that she could die. This power was really addictive.

"Aha! Ha Ha Ha!" Chu Feng was finished teasing him. She laughed loudly, which sounded like a laugh from hell. She removed her hands away from Fu Bao.

The disciples from Zhilian and Xuanyuan sect were confused. They were too far to hear what Chu Feng was saying to Fu Bao. 

Ming Shu, on the other hand, heard it all. She was distanced farther away from Chu Feng. While Chu Feng focused on the disciples, Ming Shu preferred challenges. She went for the old masters who seemed to be in the Soul stage. They were enemies in her eyes. Hearing Chu feng's laughter made her have mixed emotions on her face. Even she wouldn't dare to laugh on a battlefield. How brave of Chu Feng.

Drip. Drip. Drip. 

Chu Feng looked down on the floor. She could no longer hold in all her laughter. She laughed more and more until her stomach hurted her.

Fu Bao had peed his pants, his face turning red from embarrassment and horror. 

"Poor boy," Chu Feng pitied. It was the first time ever in this world that she pitied anyone. "Should I just kill you now then?" 

Chu Feng unconsciously twirled her hands and some plants grew around Fu Bao's legs. 

"Please! Spare me! It's all yours! It's all yours!" Fu Bao didn't want to die. He was still young. He could live in humiliation. He just wanted to hold onto his dear life. 

She'd had enough fun for today. She turned to walk away towards Mingyu, who was battling some other disciples from other sects. She managed to scare the two most powerful groups here today other than the old masters. 

Chu Feng looked around and saw Ming Shu engaging in a battle with the old masters. Ming Shu looked like she didn't need much help. She looked like she was crushing them like they were ants. 

Fu Chen went to check on Fu Bao. The other disciples of Zhilian also followed.

While Chu Feng walked away into the distance, Xiao Yan's eyes followed her. His curiosity was peaked. 

"Interesting," Xiao Yan mumbled. His face pulled out a smile.

"Did you say something, brother?" Xiao Man questioned at her brother. Today, her brother was really weird. 

Xiao Yan turned and walked away. He would love to stay and watch, but his master's eagle had come to tell them to leave to their Xuanyuan Sect. 

The two in yellow clothes of Xuanyuan Sect finally left.