He cheated

You had gotten off of work calling Colby to let him know you were going to be home but no answer.  You assumed he was sleeping or editing so nothing really alarmed you.  Once you got to the Trap House you got out of the car and walked inside you heard muffled laughters from upstairs assuming is was Sam and Kat talking.  You popped your shoes off and headed into yours and Colby's shared room.  Once you got in there you saw Shea (no hate towards her)  and Colby making out.  Your jaw dropped and you went up to Shea and grabbed her by her hair and dragged her outside and started to slap her and punch her anger and adrenaline was pumping through your blood all you wanted to do was punch slap repeat was only going through your head you felt someone drag you off and it was your best friend Brennen you got up and ran upstairs past Colby that was at the end of the stairs.  You grabbed a suitcase and started to throw your stuff in there once you cleared the closest you went into the bathroom collecting everything Colby came in
Colby- Babe stop!
Y/N- DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME TO STOP YOU HEAR ME?!
Colby- I'm sorry...
Y/N- If you were sorry you wouldn't have CHEATED!
Colby- I know I don't know why I did it,  she came over and one thing lead to the next and she was on top of me.
Y/N- JUST LEAVE ME ALONE I'M LEAVING!  ONCE I'M DONE I'M OUT OF HERE AND YOUR OUT OF MY LIFE YOU'LL BE BLOCKED DON'T TRY TO CONTACT ME EVER AGAIN!
You had your stuff packed and Brennen offered to drive you home.
Brennen- Hey if you don't want to go home you can stay at my house for a bit if you want?
Y/N- I would like that,  thank you Brennen your the bestest best friend I can ever have!
Brennen- Aw thank you best  friend your lucky I didn't just rip Colby right there!
Y/N- Even though he cheated I wouldn't want anything to hurt him,  so please don't hurt Colby!
Brennen nodded and continued driving.
Time skips-
It was around 2:00am and your phone went off you then remember you didn't block Colby.  You grabbed your phone but accidentally hit answer.
Colby- BABE!  Oh thank god please hear me..
Y/N- Colby I'm cutting you off there,  I accidentally hit answer when I meant to decline I don't want to hear another Yap from you!  You disgust me!  How could you after TWO YEARS OF DATING COLBY!  TWO YEARS NOT ONE BUT TWO!  I LOVE YOU ACTUALLY I LOVED YOU COLBY I THOUGHT YOU WERE THE ONE I THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO MARRY ME YOU WOULD BE THE FATHER OF MY KIDS!  BUT I WAS WRONG YOUR JUST ANOTHER ONE OF THE F BOYS!  DON'T EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN!
You hear faint sobs come through the phone.
Colby- I'm- okay I won't contact you again.
You ended the call you sat on the couch and cried you heard Brennen come out.
Brennen- I heard what happened I'm so sorry Y/n!
You just cried into his shoulder all you wanted to do was cry waves of emotions were coming over you.  That night all you did was cry look at pictures of you and Colby and cry some more.

Colby Brock Imagine On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara