~A/n~

Hey, I know most girls or even guys read my stories. I know some of you guys just by comments. You guys are like my family, your the ones I come to when I need help. But if some of you don't know yet but aaron tried to commit suicide yesterday. On my behalf, I never really liked aaron I just never vibed with him like the others. But I really do hope he's okay and he's doing good right now.
   If you are suicidal or in a dark place, please, dm me, my dms are always open but not on here for some reason it won't let me send message. If you ever want to talk let me know I'll give you my insta, TikTok, even Snapchat. I don't ever want any of you think that you don't have anyone to talk to. I was in the same place in 7th grade. I had a low self-esteem I thought everyone hated me. I couldn't talk to anyone caused I was scared. One day I did write my suicide note. Yes you read that right, I wrote a suicide note and I was ready, but I knew people did love me and I ripped the note and threw it away. Please dm I know how it feels to be in that position. Don't be like me and try to deal with it by yourself please talk to someone.
   You all means way to much to me even if you may be older than me. Even if I'm just a young teen age girl. Everyone of you mean the world to me and I want you all to feel loved and happy. Again my dms are always open don't hesitate to ask to talk. But seriously I really do hope aaron is okay and doing well. 🥺💗