Bath

Today was a hard day for me. I started my period and my cramps are horrible! I work as a model and I'm constantly moving around for new shots, this made my cramps hurt even worse. When I arrived home I heard Colby and our three year old daughter in the kitchen laughing. I threw my bag on the floor and walked upstairs ignoring my husband and daughter. I heard muffles of talking happening downstairs. Then I heard footsteps come up the stairs. The door opened and showed my beautiful family at the door.
Colby- Hey baby! Are you okay? He questioned.
Y/n- No my period is killing me from my insides. I said.
Colby- Hold on I need to go put our princess to bed! He said smiling.
That's when my cramps took a whole new turn to pain. It felt like stabbing pains! I started to cry I put my head in the pillow to hide my face. I heard Colby open the door and sat next to me rubbing my back as I cried.
Colby- Babe? Are you crying? He said concerned
Y/n- N-no! I repeated
Colby- Babe... I'm sorry come here. He said.
He pulled me onto his lap settling me in between his thighs. He placed his hands on my thighs rubbing up and down. I let my tears out and it felt good, built up emotions were being released right now. Colby leaned his head in the crook of my neck and layed soft kisses on my neck. That was the only thing I needed right now, my handsome husband laying soft light kisses on my neck as I cry.
Colby- Babe? He asked
Y/n- Yeah? I said back
Colby- Can I get a bath set up for you? He asked
Y/n- Sure. I said
Colby kissed my neck once more an pulled me off his lap placing me in the spot he once sat in. I sat there missing his touch (not in the sexual way if you get what I mean). As I hear the water set up, I smell the fragrance I love, roses. I get up and see Colby setting down my favorite candle and body wash. Colby walked towards me hugging me around the shoulders placing his head on mine. He kissed the top of my head and slowly began to undress me. (Again not in a sexual way)! Once he finished I got into the tub, I layed down and had Colby turn off the lights. I slowly let my eyes fall asleep.
Colby POV-
It's been an hour an it's currently 12am I assume Y/n fell asleep. As I walk in I see my beautiful queen laying in the tub. I took a second to admire my beautiful wife, the way her chest fell everytime she inhales and exhales, the way her eyes flicker when she's asleep, the cute little noises she makes when she is asleep. Im so in love with her that I might need and intervention. She's my addiction. I unplugged the drain and started to drain the water.  I picked her up in bridal style memories came back from our honeymoon  four years ago.
Flashback (kinda sexual) -
I scooped up Y/n in bridal style leading her into our cabin in Hawaii. I lead her to the bedroom were I placed her down. She gave me a smirk and started to kiss me. God damn I love this girl. She pulled away smiling at me removing my clothes as I did the same to her. I picked her up and layed her down on the bed as I left hickeys down her whole body....
End of flashback-
I smiled to myself, I dried her damp body off and led her to the bed. I walked into out closet and grabbed my hoodie and a pair of her shorts and underwear. I got her changed and layed her back in the bed pulling the covers over her tiny body. I turned the lights off and layed next to my princess. I heard our doorknob jiggle and see our daughter come inside with her blankie.
Y/d/n(your daughters name)
Y/d/n- Dadda? She asked
Colby- Yes sweetie?
Y/d/n- Can I sweep with ywo and momma? She asked
Colby- Of course angel! I said.
She crawled into the bed and layed in the middle of us. I cuddled Y/n and our daughter. Soon our daughter fell asleep in Y/n arms. I kissed both there heads.
Colby- Goodnight my beautiful princesses! I said
Soon after I fell asleep.
A/n- I didn't edit it so hopefully it's not all messed up. I'm so tired and I HATE my finals right now! Too many things are happening in my life right now my grades are slowly going down! I need to make a book about me complaining about life! 😂 Anyways hope you have a good or had a good day! I'll see you guys tomorrow! Peace! 💞🥰