~Shopping~

As many know the coronavirus has been the main subject throughout March causing World Wide panic. We knew we were going to be on lockdown for awhile but just not know when. We decide it would be smart to actually buy food instead of getting our food from post mates. We were going to go to Walmart since it was closest to us. When we got there, it was crazy. Lines were extremely long while people ran around in panic.

"Uh, this doesn't seem right? It's just a virus right, not a zombie apocalypse?" Colby asked pulling me close so I don't get stamped.

We walked towards the canned food and see what they actually had, there were only a few shelves with food. People were basically crawling to get food. I was able to grab three cans without getting hit or pushed. Colby made sure I was okay the entire time. We needed hygiene products so we walked towards that section only to find a few bottles. Colby grabbed his body wash while I tried to find mine only to see it was sold out.

"They have no feminine body wash." I said in disbelief.

"Let's look on the other side, they might have some more." Colby said reassuring.

We went over there and found a really cheap version of mine which was completely fine. We wanted to try to find some more food which was hard. Colby grabbed a few bags of almonds and I grabbed a few bags of chips. While I tried grabbing a case of water a guy pushed me over and grabbed it from me. This caused Colby to turn red.

"Hey! What the h*ll! Are you seriously going to push my girl over for a case of water!" Colby yelled I got up in time to push him away.

"Hey, hey it's okay! Let's just go." I said pushing him.

After a while of calming him down we tried to get water again but it was all sold out.

"Um well that went out quick. It's okay I have a water filter at the apartment." I said smiling at Colby.

He did a half smile, he was still a little mad but he was getting over it.

"Hey I'm okay! Stop being mad." I said whining kissing his cheek.

"Okay, okay." He said kissing my lips as we continue to shop.

After awhile of getting food we went to checkout and it took about forty-five minutes in line. We got to the car and we both were exhausted.

"That was the most chaotic thing ever!" I said sighing.

"It most definitely was." Colby said looking at me.

"At least we have food so we'll be okay." I said smiling.

"This is why I love you, if I didn't have you I would probably die from hunger." He said laughing.

"I love you too!" I said laughing as well.

A/n- Two post in one day WHO AM I? Hahaha love you guys! ❤️