~Swimming~

It was a pretty warm spring day, it wasn't raining and it wasn't super cold. Me, Colby, Sam, and Kat thought it would be fun to have a pool day. We rented out this pool place for the day, even though it was extremely expensive we wanted to take our minds off of the news and media. I was going basic with a black bikini while Kat wore a bright blue one. Colby wore blue swim trunks while Sam wore his pink ones. We brought some sandwiches and water bottles nothing too special. Me and Colby were the first to get there and the place was huge, there were two big water slides one blue and the other purple. There was a kid section with a water slide also.

"Colby they have a section just for you, how nice is that!" I said pointing towards the little kid pool.

He made a offended look which made me laugh. Sam  showed up but Kat was running late. So we decided just to set up the food and table, which I mainly did while the boys jumped into the pool. Kat came and jogged towards me smiling.

"I'm so sorry, the photographer wanted a few more pics!" She said out of breath.

"It's totally okay, don't be sorry!" I said hugging her.

"I see the boys already got into the pool!" She said pointing towards them fighting in the pool.

We both started laughing, we took off our bathing suit covers and walked towards the pool together. Colby was already at the edge holding his hands out for me. I took his hands and slowly got into the pool while Kat and Sam did the same. After we got in we just swam around laughing and just enjoying life while we can.

"I'm going to sit out a while with Kat." Sam said getting out walking towards Kat laying in the chairs.

I was sitting on the steps near the deep side when Colby swam between my legs holding onto my waist smiling.

"Well hello to you too." I said moving some of his hair out of his face.

"Hello beautiful." He said smiling kissing my hand.

"Having fun?" I asked him smiling back at him.

"Tons of fun." He said laughing pulling me down with him.

I wrapped my legs around his waist, he held onto my waist pushing me up against the wall of the pool. He kissed me on the lips and I kissed  back causing us to make out.

"Can y'all not have sex in the pool please, I don't want to have to let the owners know that!" Sam yelled.

We both pulled away from each other and started laughing, Colby flipped Sam off while Sam held a heart up with his hands. We started laughing again then swam some more before getting out as well. Even though the media and the news have been causing us stress,  it felt good to just forget everything and relax with your close friends or spouse.

A/n- Sooo the coronavirus has put my city in lockdown so I'm not allowed to leave my house for three weeks... Yay! I also can't do any of my school work causes its well at school and we were supposed to go there tomorrow but now we can't. If you are like me and have to stay home for the next few weeks I'm so sorry and hope your prepared for this, it's scary. For the others please be safe wash your hands try to stay home. I love you all again be safe! ❤️