A/n Q and A

WE HIT 100K READS AND TWO THOUSANDS VOTES OMG THANK YOU ALL! I LERV ALL OF YOU! 😭💕

1- How long have you been on this app?
Honestly I don't remember! I think I downloaded it mid December then didn't know what it was for then I slowly started making stories!

2- Thoughts on- Maze Runner, Teen Wolf, Hamilton, Heather's, Thomas Brodie- Sangaster.
Maze Runner- I've watched it once it's definitely not something I watch typically but it was still a good movie!
Teen Wolf- I've watched it a few times but again it's something I don't typically watch so I stopped watching it after awhile.
Hamilton- I was forced to watch it in 6th grade. I wasn't the person who liked theater but the songs were good I always had them stuck in my head. But I still enjoyed!
Heather's- Never watched it!
Halsey- I listen to some of her songs but I'm more of a rap person as typical as that sounds I prefer rap! But again her music is amazing!
Thomas Brodie- Sangaster- So at first I didn't know who he was but I looked him up and I've seen him a couple of times on tv but is definitely not someone I know.

3- What's your favorite colors-
Teal, pink, purple, yellow, blue. Very typical colors but yeahhh!

4- What's your main inspiration for writing like  what songs, pictures, scents, experiences?
(Little story time!)-Throughout elementary I was told my reading and writing was trash. I was put through multiple after school classes to try to help me but nothing really worked. In 6th I wrote a story and my teacher submitted it into a contest and I won a state wide writing contest for young writers. But my biggest inspiration was my middle school teacher helper. I always had her read stories or essays for english and she always said your writing is amazing. She always said I could be the next New York Times  best seller. And that's what really got me into writing. And it actually still does and it's so sad to not go to that school anymore and have her read my stories. But yeah that's mostly what got me into writing! And I'll go check out that series!

5-  Can you do more of Colby being horny?
Definitely!