~insecure~

Lately I've been feeling really insecure. I wasn't completely skinning I had some fat but it never bothered me. Until, one of my closest friend told me Colby could do better and get a skinnier girlfriend. I was completely heart broken an honestly it was true. Colby was out hanging with friends, probably with another girl. I was in the bathroom staring at myself. I sniffled then walked out. Colby walked in with another girl. "Oh hey babe." Colby said walking right past me with the girl. "Hey Y/n!" The girl said. "Hey Shea." I said quietly. She was absolutely beautiful and amazing and I was over hear ugly and a moody mess. They were laughing and didn't even bother to talk to me. I walked back into the bedroom and grabbed a hoodie and pants. I slid them on and grabbed my and keys. As I walked out I heard she quietly say, "You are so amazing I love being your friend.". I closed the door and walked out of the apartment I went down to the pool and sat on the chairs and watched the sunset. I didn't want to be this crying baby but maybe my ex friend was right, he could do better. He could have a girl who is funny, skinny, beautiful, not insecure, and amazing. He could do so much better. I felt a few tears slipped out and I continued to watch the sun set. I hear the gate open and it was security. "Hey you got to leave pools closed." He said. I nodded and got up and walked out. I walked slowly, extremely slowly back to the apartment. When I opened the door Colby was pacing back and forth. "Oh baby girl where were you!" He said running towards me. "Somewhere." I said walking into the bathroom. "You've been crying what's wrong." He said looking at me intensely. "Nothing is wrong I'm fine." I said raising my voice a bit. "Hey dont get mad at me for trying to help." He said raising his voice back. "Fine wanna know why, I'm an ugly person, I have too much fat, I'm moody, not nice all the time, I'm not this perfect body. You could have any other perfect looking girl in the whole world. I'm not pretty okay? And I know you know that." I said crying and also yelling. He walked extremely close to me and planted a kiss on my lips. "Listen to me right now, I will not let you call yourself ugly and rude. You are the most amazing girl in the world! I'm crazy mad in love with you! You are absolutely beautiful in every shape or form. You may be moody but that is why I love you! Baby girl, you are everything I ever wanted from a girl, you are my dream girl that came true! I love you so fu*king much!" He said holding my hands. I cried harder. He pulled me into a hug and we didn't let go for a very long time. "I love you so much." I said into his chest. "I love you too baby." He said kissing the top of my head. "Let's go lay down and watch movies." He said smiling while grabbing my hand. I may be insecure but I have a loving boyfriend who'll support me no matter what.

A/n- I actually love this a lot! Sooo... Nothing crazy is happening in my life besides tests after tests and my dance practices. I hope your guys day has been good. I probably will do another one of those Q and A's let me know! Anyways goodnight, good morning, or good evening to wherever you live at! Lerv yer all! 🥰💗