midnight drive

I was laying in bed while Colby was playing video games. I was really bored and didn't want to just watch him play video games. "Baby?" I said quietly. "Yes love." He said. "I'm bored." I whined. "What do you want to do?" He said. I could see his little smirk on his face. "Anything." I said. "Wanna go on a car ride?" He asked. "Yeah." I said back. He turned off his game and walked to me planting a kiss on my head. He went and changed I got up and put on one of Colby's shirt on still leaving my shorts on. He grabbed my hand and his phone and keys and we walked out heading to the car. Once we got to the car he opened the door for me I gave him a sweet smile and a thank you. Once he got in he started the car and placed his right hand on mine. We were driving for 30 minutes and it looked  like he was going somewhere. "Baby? Where are we going?" I asked. "It's a surprise baby girl!" He said smiling. I looked out the window next thing I know Colby is saying were here. He ran to my door and opened it. "Ready?" He asked. I nodded we were at the beach. He grabbed my hand and we walked onto the beach. I sat down taking off my shoes. Colby sat next to me wrapping his arm around my waist. "Your so beautiful even in the dark." He said admiring my eyes. "Thank you baby!" I said smiling. We stayed like that for awhile. Colby then picked me up running to the shore. "Wait shouldn't we take our clothes off?" I said. "Skinny dipping?" He asked. That's not what I meant but I thought about it. "What if someone sees us?" I asked. "It's okay trust!"  He said holding my hands. "Fine." I said agreeing. We stripped down Colby watching me very closely. We ran out into the water. We didn't go far we went chest high. Colby swam to me picking me up and holding me very closely. I could feel his Bonner. "Really Colby?" I said laughing. "Hey it's not my fault. But you done to do it?" He asked. "Sure but let's go over there." I said pointing to a little cave no one would see us. "Good idea baby girl come on." He said smirking while grabbing my hand. I thought to myself "am I really about to have sex in the ocean? Might as well!"
A/n- I might post one more imagine tonight! I never had this many ideas spring to mind! Hope you guys are enjoying me posting this much! 💕