Meeting his parents (smut)

Today was the day you were meeting Colby's parents you were nervous and excited.
You were wearing a tight black dress that showed a lot if cleavage and your curves.
Colby- Dang baby you look hot. Can I cancel plans just to bang you?
Y/N- Babe no,  how about after the dinner you can do whatever you want to do?
At this point you were inches away from Colby and you knew he had a boner so you decide to tease him and bend down in front of him to grab your shoes.  You hear Colby groan,  you out your shoes on and walked out of the room.
Times skips-
You and Colby and his parents were now talking about the future and when you felt a familiar hand go on your thigh. You immediately knew what was going to happen.  You grab Colby's hand and pushed it away.  You heard a slight grown escape from Colby's lips.  You felt Colby slide his hand up your dress to your panties.
Colby's mom- So Y/N what are your plans for the future with colby. 
You felt Colby enter two fingers into you causing your breath to hitch you played it off with a cough.
Y/N- I-I want to marry Colby and have children with him,  he's such a nice caring person and I love him with all my heart.
Colby's mom- Aw that's sweet me and his father will be right back we left something in the car. 
You and Colby nodded. 
Y/N- Colby what the h*ll stop fingering me!
You kept going faster and faster he put another finger in you.  You put your head down trying to hide the pleasure on your face.  You felt the familiar not in your stomach.
Y/N- Ugh babe I'm going to cum.
He picked up the speed and you ended up cuming all over his hand.  Colby looked around to make sure no one was looking he pulled his hand out and liked his fingers clean.  Just in time his parents came back.  You finished eating payed and left.
Time skips-
Right when you entered the room Colby had already slammed you on the door (sexually) you moaned softly from that.
Colby- Do you know how hard it is to control myself when my girlfriend is as hot as you. 
He growled in your ear.  All you did was bite your lip.
Colby- Your lucky we ain't going anywhere tomorrow cause I'm going to bang you so hard that you won't walk tomorrow!
Y/N- Please do that!  You moaned
Colby started to leave hickeys on your neck he took off your dress and in matter if seconds Colby was already entering you.  You were a moaning mess.
Colby- Shiii I'm going to cum!  He moaned
Y/N- Wait I-I want to ride you! 
At the last word Colby immediately flipped over.  You quickly went back and forth on Colby,  acasionally  bouncing.
Times skips-
You and Colby were out of breath and all you wanted to do was cuddle with him and sleep.  You hugged Colby's waist as Colby was playing with your hair you had fallen asleep thinking about Colby.
Hopefully you liked this! 🤷‍♀️😂