~Feelings~

Colby was out once again with another girl who only wanted him for his money and fame. I was in his apartment waiting for him to come back brokenhearted. It was a routine, wish him well for his date, the girl leaves him for some other dude, comes back upset. It hurts me because I had feelings for him, seeing a guy your in love with hurt, breaks my heart.
   It was around twelve in the morning and I was just laying on Colby's couch. I heard the keys rattle and he walked in laughing with a girl. My heart broken the second I saw them together.

"Oh hey Y/n!" Colby said waving.

"Um hey." I responded confused.

"Chelsea this is my best friend Y/n!" He said pointing at me.

I did a little wave and she gave me a half smile, I immediately knew me and this chick were not going to get along. She left to go to the bathroom and Colby immediately walked up to me.

"I think this girl is the one, she's super nice, super sweet, she didn't talk to other dudes when we eating." He said happily.

"Oh, great for you." I said as happy as possible.

He smiled and hugged me and went into to his room for who knows what. Chelsea walked out and gave me a dirty look, she walked towards me, pushing me against the counter holding my neck tight.

"Listen here b*tch, Colby is mine okay? I only want him for his money and if you say anything to him, I'll kill you before you say anything." She said still holding my throat tight.

I was trying to fight back and try to yell Colby's name  with my quiet raspy voice. Chelsea started to squeeze harder.

"Shut up and I'll let g-" She was cut off immediately with Colby pushing her off.

"What the f*ck is wrong with you! Your a psychopath, get out now!" He yelled very loudly while holding me as I gasp for air.

Chelsea huffed then stormed out of the apartment slamming the door on her way out. Colby looked at me worriedly and then hugged me. My throat hurt and I was breathing very heavily.

"C-can I have a g- glass of w-water?" I asked with a raspy voice.

He nodded very quickly and got up and got a water bottle. He handed it to me and I drank half of the bottle.

"I'm so sorry that happened to you!" He said sadly.

"It's not your fault." I said smiling a little bit.

"It is I shouldn't have let you get hurt." He said burying his head into my neck.

"Colby look at me." I paused pulling his head up a little bit.

"This is not your fault, you didn't know her intentions. Pssh I didn't know hers either, she seemed really nice, then she just went crazy." I said waving my hands around like crazy.

Colby giggled a little along as me. He pulled me a little closer to him almost making our noses touch.

"You are the one." He whispered.

"What?" I asked causing my heart to beat faster.

"You were always the girl I needed and I never noticed." He said leaning even closer making our lips touch.

He kissed me passionately, I was shocked at first but went with it. After a few seconds he pulled away and smiled at me, a heart warming smile.

"Y/n? Will you be my girlfriend?" Colby asked.

I smiled super bright and hugged him.

"Yes!" I said happily.

Colby hugged me back laughing then kissing the top of my head.

A/n- Okay so um my school is cancelled for the rest of the school year. My dance competition is also cancelled which sucks. I hope everyone is safe and doing well! I love you all! ❤️