You what?

Today was April Fools day and you had the best idea ever to do!  You were going to do a cheating prank on Colby.  You grabbed the Maniquine you use for video props,  you put a boy wig on and set it on the bed.  You texted Colby.
Y/n- Hey Colby you can take your time to get home,  no need to rush or anything!
Colby😍💞- Uh... Okay?  Are you okay?
Y/n- Im fine I just don't want to rush you to coming home.
Colby😍💞- Okay.. Your being weird but okay.
Y/n-Okay..bye
Colby😍💞- Bye?
You did that on purpose so you can throw him off and make him suspicious. 
Time skips-
You were in a bra and shorts and everything was set up all you had to do was wait.  You already filmed the intro and had the camera set up.
Colby😍💞- Hey baby,  I'm on my way home!
You left it on read to make it more suspicious.  Then he messaged you again.
Colby😍💞- Baby?  Hey are you okay?  Are you mad?
You again left it on read.  You then thought I'm going to make it obvious your with someone.
Y/n- Hey!  Can you stop messaging her we are busy!
Colby😍💞- WHO TF IS THIS!
You left it on read again.  You heard Colby's car rush into the driveway you jumped on the bed and started moaning and hitting the wall.
Colby- Y/N WHAT THE FUCK!
Y/n- I'm sorry..
Colby- No,  no your not.
He started crying.
Colby- I trusted you.. I wanted us to be a family. I was wrong...
Y/n- No baby!  Please I'm sorry!  I really am!
Colby- No forget it!  See I was going to propose to you this weekend but cancel that.
Y/n- BABY!  IT'S A PRANK
You were not crying on your knees.
Y/n- It's April Fools day and I wanted to prank you..
Colby- You don't mess with that shit man. That hurts deep for me. See I was cheated on in my last relationship that's why I'm worried about when you hang out with guys.
Y/n- S-so you don't trust me? 
Colby- No!  I trust you it's just...
Y/n- IT'S JUST WHAT COLBY?!  YOUR FUCKING TELLING ME YOU DON'T TRUST ME? 
Colby- NO!  I DO IT'S JUST IT HURTS ME DEEP WHEN IT COME TO THIS!
Y/n- Really?  Okay so maybe if I go to Sam do you think I'm going to hookup with him.  What about the times I go to hangout with Jake do you think I'm cheating on you with him?
Colby- No,  I don't know...
Y/n- Wow okay.  You know when you go hang out with your girl friends I don't think your cheating.  But obviously you don't have that intention with me.
Colby- Baby?  Wait I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that!
Y/n- Hurts huh?  Yeah imagine being told that directly in your face.  Don't worry I'll be out of your hair tomorrow morning no need to have to worry about me cheating on you!
Colby- No wait babe!  Let's talk this out!
You walked into the guest bedroom and sat there crying.
Colby- Babe?  Please let me in.
Y/n- W-why so y-you can tell me that I'm a person who cheats?
Colby- No babe.  Look I'm sorry.  I never told you this but YEARS before I met you I had a girlfriend and we were close and I thought I would marry her and one day I went to go ask he parents for permission and when I came back... I-I saw her in bed with my Ex best friend and that was the worst feeling someone could have.
Y/n- I'm sorry...
Colby- No it's not your fault. I should have known she was a slut.
Y/n- I'm sorry for being such a jerk to you.
You opened the door and saw Colby with puffy eyes and tear stains.
Y/n- Baby!  Come here!
You and Colby fell to the ground hugging and crying into each other's chest.
Y/n- I'm sorry!  I really am!  I love you so much and I took the prank to far!
Colby- It's okay baby! I'm sorry for being rude to you!
Y/n- We're you actually going to propose to me?
Colby- YES!  But now you have to wait!  Cause you know when I was going to propose to you.
Y/n- Damn!  I messed up!
Colby- Its okay you don't need a ring to be with me forever!  I'll just duct tape you to me.
Y/n- I'm fine with that!
Colby- I love you so much Y/n! I'm in love with you!
Y/n- I love you too!  And I'm also in love with you!
THE END!