Our princess

A/n- So I know I have a series happening but it got to depressing in the second part so I'm trying to find another plot for the second part so I'll try to post tomorrow morning! Enjoy this fluff!
Beginning of the story-
I woke up to the sunshine hitting my face as it danced off of Colby's tan back. He had his arm wrapped around my waist as he faced me. I had my arms around his waist. I watched his eyes flicker as he was dreaming. He seemed so peaceful and happy. I watched the way his back went up and down when he inhales and exhales. I pulled my body closer to him as I placed light kisses on his face. He slowly awaken.
Colby- Morning baby. He said in a deep voice
Y/n- Morning handsome! I said back.
He pulled me on top of him as I straddled his waist. He pulled me down so that were hugging. He placed soft kisses on my head. He layed me on the bed as he got up. He was only wearing boxers and that was it. He grabbed his joggers and put them on. The entire time I was staring at him.
Colby- You gonna change or keep staring at me? He said laughing
I got up embarrassed. I was only wearing a T-shirt and underwear. I grabbed shorts an slid them on. Colby had already went down stairs. I walked to our daughters room and peeked my head in to see her cuddled up to the teddy bear Colby won for her at the fair when she was one. When I walked downstairs Colby was laying on the couch looking at the TV. I sat in the love sac. He seemed sad that I didn't sit with him.
Colby- Babyyyyy! He whined.
Y/n- Yes? I said
Colby- Sit with me! He whined again
I got up and sat down at the end of his feet. I placed my legs on his. He sat up and pulled my feet so that my legs wrapped around his waist.
Colby- I love you! He said
Y/n- I love you more! I said back
Colby- No! I love you more! He whined
Y/n- Nuh uh! I love you more! I whined back
Colby- Prove it then! He said smirking.
Sorta sexual-
I kissed him. He slowly kissed back. It felt amazing his lips on mine. He pulled me on his lap as he turned us around so it looked like we were sitting on the couch. He put his hands up my shirt and slowly rubbed my sides.
End of sexual-
Right before he pulled my shirt up. We heard our little princess come down the stairs.
Y/d/n (your daughters name)
Y/d/n- Momma dadda! She yelled.
She ran towards us. She climbed the couch and nuzzled herself between us.
Colby- Morning angel! He said kissing the top of her head.
Y/n- Morning sweetie. As I repeated Colby's process.
She giggled. I got up and walked to the kitchen.
Y/n- Pancakes and bacon? I asked
Colby and Y/d/n- YES! They screamed.
As I brought the ingredients out I heard Colby and my daughter laughing and running around the house. I hear Colby put on y/d/n favorite show. As I flipped the pancakes Colby snuck his arm around my waist.
Colby- We need to finish what we started he said whispering in my ear.
Y/n- Tonight, I promise. I whisperd back.
He kissed the top of my head and set the table. After I finished cooking I layed the food on the table and cut up y/d/n food.
Y/n- Angel foods ready! I said
I heard her run in. I picked her up and put her in the high chair. As I ate Colby and y/d/n were talking. I took a sip of my coffee as I heard y/d/n say something crazy.
Y/d/n- Daddy I have a boyfriend! She giggled
She may be only 3 years old but she's smart. She knows Colby hates it when the topic boyfriend is brought up.
Colby- Nuh uh! Break up with him or I break him! He said
I was laughing so hard that tears were falling out of my eyes. Y/d/n didn't stop there she went further.
Y/d/n- He kissed mwe last nwight! She giggled.
Colby- Alright I'm going to kill him! Where is he! He yelled in a funny way.
Y/d/n- I jwust kidding dadda I no have boyfriend! She giggled
Colby- Good and better stay like that! He said putting his dishes in the sink.
I finally stopped laughing and finished eating. As I cleaned up and I finished. Y/d/n had fallen asleep in her play room in the love sac. Colby was laying on the couch. I layed on top of him.
Colby- So about that promise? He said smirking.
I pulled up my shirt.
A/n- Hehehe love that ending there! Again if you didn't read the a/n in the beginning I know I have a series going on but the plot for the second part was to depressing so I need to tone it down a bit. Expect it to go up tomorrow morning! Love you all! 💞😘
P. S- I have a fan account were you can leave suggestions or just support for this story! I post edits and photos! The username is emogod_colbybrock