~Metalife~

This week has been extremely stressful for Colby and Sam. They've been nonstop working for metalife and for it to be finally up is the most wonderful thing in the world.
   It was currently two in the morning and Colby still hasn't came to bed, I shuffled out of the room to go see him and there he was sitting in the living room crying.
"Baby? Why are you crying?" I asked worried.
"Cause I'm so happy, everyone is loving metalife an this is a dream come true." He said smiling.
I let out a smile then walked towards him sitting next to him.
"I'm proud of you baby! You are helping so many people and I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend." I said looking at him smiling.
Colby pulled me onto his lap so that straddled him.
"Thank you baby." He said kissing my lips.
I wiped his tears away then kissed him back.
"Let's go to bed before your exhausted in the morning." I said closing his laptop then getting off of him.
I grabbed his hand and we walked into the bedroom and layed down, soon to be drifting off to sleep.

A/n- okay guys! Sam and Colby noticed my on my fan page and I couldn't stop crying! I love them and also I got metalife! So like ahhhh! Everything is going amazing! 😭💗