Vacation

I awaken to Colby rubbing his fingers in my hair. I yawned and look up at him to see he's already looking down at me smiling. "Morning baby girl." He said in his raspy voice. "Morning baby." I said back. I got up and looked at my phone to see it was 5:30am. "Why are you up so early we leave for our flight at 7?" I asked. "Couldn't sleep, but it's okay I was able to admire your beautiful face." He said smiling. "Why are you so cute?" I asked. I sat on this lap. "I could ask the same." He replied back. He placed his hands on my waist, while I placed my head in his neck. "We should get up before we do something we'll regret." He said. "You saying us having sex is something to regret?" I asked ashamed. "No never that babe. I know that after I'm done with you, you won't be able to get up." He said smirking walking into the bathroom. I swear he could be such a tease at the wrong time. I heard my phone go off. I grabbed it and answered the call. "Hello" I said. "Hey girly girl so you and Colby ready for vaycay?" Kat said. "Yeah were getting ready!" I replied back. "Alright don't have too much fun!" She said laughing then she hanged up. I could tell she was smirking in that last sentence. I layed back down waiting for Colby to come out of the shower. I heard him walk out with a towel wrapped around his waist. His v-line was showing very perfectly for my eyes. "Take a picture it'll last longer." He said smirking. My cheeks flared red even more red than they actually are. "Why can't I admire my hot boyfriend?" I asked. "Never said you couldn't. And plus" He started walking towards me. "It's hot when your drooling over me." He whispered in my hair. My check again flared red. He chuckled to himself feeling accomplished. I walked into the bathroom to get ready for my shower. After I finished my shower and getting ready we were ready for the flight. "Ready baby girl?" He asked. "I'm ready if your ready!" I said. "Trust me I'm ready especially since we have our own little cabin away from society." He said smirking. I looked out the window knowing this week was going to be fun.
A/n- I think this is my favorite one I wrote! Let me know which imagine is your favorite. Anyways I've been thinking a lot and I can't believe that I start school the end of August I'm not ready for school to start again. I hope everyone is having an amazing day! 💕