Date night

Me and colby are having a date, we are going to the mall just to have a little shopping spree.
Story begins-
We are currently in the car driving to the mall. Colby's hand is placed on my thigh as my hand is placed on top of his. We arrived at the mall and Colby opened the door for me.
Y/n- Why thank you my kind sir!
Colby- Your welcome my beautiful princess!
He kissed my cheek and we walked into the mall. Almost instantly fans start flooding over to Colby. I kept my distances looking at all the shops. I eventually got bored and wondered off by myself. I'll be honest I love Colby with my whole heart but we can never have a date night without fans behind us every second. I walked into Bath and Body works to get some new lotion when a group of girls came up.
Girl- Are you Y/n?
Y/n- Yes I am!
Girl- They are right you are ugly in person!
Girl 1 and Girl 2- *laughs*
I walked out of the store avoiding myself from the group of girls. As I start making my way to another store I get a call from Colby.
Colby- Baby! Where are you!
Y/n- Being Harrased by fans and making my way to another store. And don't worry I'm fine by myself!
Colby- What store are you going to?
Y/n- Forever 21
He hanged up. I sighed to myself and continued walking. I eventually was grabbed by my waist. It was Colby.
Colby- Hi baby!
Y/n- Hey
Colby- Are you okay?
Y/n- Yeah
I kept waking to the store. I so far haven't bought anything and Colby has bags with him.
Y/n- Went shopping without me?
Colby- It's the fans. They gave me gifts.
Y/n- Oh okay.
I eventually found my way to the entrance again with nothing with me besides my phone and purse. Colby was with a fan talking, I grabbed the keys out of his pocket and started walking to his car. I sat down and scrolled through Instagram. Colby called me once again.
Colby- Babe stop leaving me where are youuuu!!!
Y/n- Car
Colby- But you didn't get anything?
Y/n- I know..
Colby- I'll be there in a second.
That second turn into a whole hour.Then  Colby eventually came to the car with BAGS and when I mean BAGS he had what looked like hundreds of bags. Colby put half of them away and gave me the other half. There were from Victoria's Secret and bath and body works. I missed his cheek and looked through the bag I got new clothes and undergarments and lotion and perfume. Colby gave me one last bag he had a smirk on his face.
Colby- Before you open this bag... I got it for tonight.
I was confused but once I saw the bag I knew what he mean it was from Victoria's Secret and it was lingerie.
Y/n- Really?
Colby- Hey I have to make it up for today... And I know just how to do it. I'm going to make you scream my name.
I giggled and looked out the window. He wasn't wrong he did make it up for me!
A/n- This was supposed to be posted yesterday but I got my phone taken away! So I had to post it today! Anyways happy mother's Day to all the moms out there!!