Do you even love me anymore

You woke up and again Colby was gone. He has been gone everyday and always coming back drunk. You were scrolling through Snapchat and looked on Colby's story to see him at a party last night drinking. You were so done with Colby coming back at 2 in the morning and then leaving again. You sat on the bed looking at your duffle bad that layed next to the closest. You were debating on leaving and never coming back. You finally made your decision you grabbed the bag and started packing your stuff up. You called Kat.
Y/n- Hey Kat!
Kat- Hey!
Y/n- So you know about the whole Colby situation.
Kat- Yes?
Y/n- Yeah well I'm finally leaving do you mind if I stay at your place till I find my own?
Kat- No come by anytime I have a room always open!
Y/n- Oh my god! Thank you best friend I'll be there in an hour!
Kat- Okay I'm going to get you Starbucks!
Y/n- Awe thank you!
You were finishing up packing and sat at the end of the bed. You were sad that it had to come like this. You were hoping everything would be fine but it didn't it only got worst. You decided you would write a note,
Dear Colby-
Yes I left, I can't handle this any more. You are always leaving and then coming back late and it only makes me sad cause I feel like I'm a bad girl friend. I hope one day you can realize that what you did was wrong. I'm going to stay at Kats for awhile and start searching for my own home. I hope we can be something that we were a year ago again. But for now I think I should leave. I will miss you. Please don't try to contact me it will only make me more upset about the situation. I love you Colby, goodbye. - Y/n
Then you layed the promise ring Colby got for your one year anniversary next to the letter. You grabbed your stuff and walked out the door. You drove to Kats House and talked.
Colby pov-
Ugh today has been a rollercoaster I went to Brennens to film and then tried to make me drink again.  I hate this he keeps using me for content and that's it!  I finally ended it.  I want to hang out with Y/n more.  I walked in to find all of her stuff gone and her promises ring and a note. 
Colby- NO THIS CAN'T HAPPEN SHE CAN'T LEAVE ME I NEED HER!
I ran to get my keys and drove to kats with the promise ring in my clutch.
End of pov-
You and  Kat where talking about life and she decided she wanted to go to bed you agreed and went to the guest room.  You went into your Instagram and all you saw was ship edits of you and Colby.  You started crying then you heard a knock at the door.  You opened it to see Colby.
Y/n- Colby I told you not to come.
Colby- Let me explain what happened.  Please?
Y/n- 5 minutes then it's done.
Colby-Okay
You closed the door and walked to the bench next to the door.
Colby- All the times I was out and came back drunk was from Brennen. He was making me spend the whole day filming and then make me go out and drink. I never drank to have fun I was being forced to drink. The only reason I kept doing it was that Brennen was paying me I wanted to replace the promise ring with an engagement ring. I wanted us to be forever. Please believe me!
Y/n- I don't know...
Colby- Remember the day we met and I told you I would never lie to you and we pinky promised and if I did lie I said you could smack me?  Well I stayed loyal to the promise I'm not lying at all!  Please take back my promise ring.
Y/n- Im sorry Colby for not believing you!  I'll take the promise ring back! 
You and Colby shared a long romantic kiss.
You moved back in and Colby again was loyal,  3 months later you guys were engaged.  You were going to become Mrs. Brock in 1 year and you couldn't wait.
TEEEE END HOPE YOU ENJOYED FUNNY ONE COMING NEXT BE READY!