Surprise

It was a week before Colby's birthday and you wanted to throw a surprise party but recently you just couldn't bring yourself to get out of bed to actually plane the party.  Colby started to notice that you haven't been yourself.
Colby- Babe I think I should bring you to the doctors there's no way you can be sick this bad.  You've been sick for the last 2 week's.
Y/n- no I'm fine I'm just tired I've been staying up recently an..
You were cut off by the urge of throwing up.  Colby ran to your side holding up your hair and rubbing your back. 
Colby- Babe I'm going to run to the store and get you some medicine.
You nodded,  shortly after devyn came in with something behind her back.
Devyn- Your probably not going to like this idea but I think you should take this.
She held up a pregnancy test.  Your eyes went wide your mouth dropped.  You pounced up to look at your phone and notice that you were for exact 1 month late on your period.  You grabbed the box and took the test.
Y/n- What if I am Colby is going to leave me!  Everyone going to think wrong of me!
Devyn- Sweetie no one is going to think wrong of you and plus Colby LOVES you when ever your gone that the only thing he talks about.  How he wants to marry you and how he wants to have KIDS WITH YOU! 
You smiled knowing that Colby has said that to you.  Your timer went off and you and devyn looked at each other you picked up the test and it said positive.  You started to cry happy tears knowing that a tiny you or Colby growing in your belly.  Devyn gave you the biggest huge.
Time skips to the party-
It was around 12:30pm and you had Sam take Colby out to hang while the rest of us decorated the house in style of Kingdom of Hearts.  You had received a text from Sam letting you know there 5minutes away you grabbed a box that held the pregnancy test and blue and pick warping paper.  Today everyone was going to find out your pregnant besides devyn.  You heard Sam car roll up to the house you quickly told everyone to grab a confetti launcher the door knob started to jiggle and there came the love of your life Cole Robert Brock standing there covered in confetti.  You ran up to him and gave him the biggest hug and kiss.  You walked away to grab the cake everyone started to sing happy birthday..
Everyone- Happy birthday to you,  happy birthday,  happy birthday dear Colby,  happy birthday to youuu!
Everyone clapped as you finished singing.  It was time to open presents and you held yours behind your back so he could wait for the last one.