Bad boy turned to good boy (Part 1)

A/n- This is going to be my new 5 part series I have it all planned out and I'm ready to start writing! Hope you all enjoy! And all the love you have been giving me is so amazing its filling in the heart broken I have felt this year thank you everyone! Love you and enjoy!
Beginning of the story-
Hi I'm Y/n I'm 18 years old and I live in Kansas. My best friend is Sam Golbach his best friend Cole Robert Brock also known as Colby. Hes the schools bad boy and my crush. I'm the schools good girl which means I'm always being tossed around. When I was 16 I was raped Colby was there to save me and help me through it, he was such a softy then he met Shea (no hate towards her absolutely a beautiful queen) Shea got him into drugs and sex and he changed. He's now in a gang called the blood hounds, which contains four people, Colby, Jake, Brennen, Corey, and Sam. See Sam isn't like them he's only in the group because of Colby. But any ways, then there's the girls, the so called baddies of the school. The baddies contain, Shea known as Colby's girl, Tara known as Jakes girl, Devyn known as Corey's girl, and lastly Kat known as Sam's girl. Me and Kat are best friends! She's my bestie she has been with me through everything so as Sam. She's my rock and I love her to death!
      Today is the first day of school since I'm 18 that means I'm in 12 grade which also mean I'm a senior. I don't really like going to school I also have tried to be homeschooled but never went through because of my mom.
        I woke up to my alarm blaring in my room. Its 6:45am in the morning. I got up and went to my closet to pick out my outfit for the day. I wore a sunflower dress with a jean jacket and vans. I did a little bit of makeup not trying to look like a Barbie doll with five hundred pounds of makeup. I walked out of my room down the hallway to my kitchen were my mom was sipping her coffee.
Y/m/n(your moms name)
Y/m/n- Hey sweetie good morning. My mom greeted
Y/n- Hey good morning. I said groggy back.
I grabbed a banana and sat down an ate. Once I was finished it was now 7:30am I grabbed my water bottle put it on my backpack.
Y/m/n- Bye sweetie tell Sam and Colby I said hi! My mom said
Y/n- Okay bye! I said back
See she doesn't know about the whole Colby situation. Not planning on telling her either.
    I started walking to school looking at all the places I love to go. I looked at the field were I was kidnapped and raped which brought shivers down my body. I started quickly walking trying to avoid that place. As I was walking I saw Sam he came running towards me.
Sam- Hey bestie! He said laughing
Y/n- Hey! I said laughing back.
Sam- So hows it going? He asked
Y/n- Eh it's okay. I answered back
Sam- What's wrong? He questioned
Y/n- Just not looking forward to this year. I said back
Sam- Oh it's okay it'll be over in no time! He said
He hugged me and we kept waking and talking about life and everything. He then left to go with the blood hounds. I wish he wasn't apart of that group but it's fine for him I guess. I always think about if me and Colby were a couple and Sam was our best friend how life would have been. I probably wouldn't be this sad heart broken person I am but oh well. I finally got into the school and already people are giving me looks. I walked to my locker which is right next to Colby's locker. I start putting things in and pulling things out. Of course Colby just had to show up.
Colby- What's up loser! He said laughing
I ignored him trying not to talk to him at all.
Colby- Hey I'm talking to you! He said
Again I ignored him trying to not talk to him.
Colby- HEY I'M FUCKING TALKING TO YOU! He yelled.
He slammed his locker which made me jump. I closed mine and walked away. He was yelling out for me but I continued to ignore him. I didn't understand why he hated me. I don't understand why he does what he does to me. I don't know why I chose to be alive....
A/n- We love a good cliff hanger there but don't worry right as this is posted I'm already starting chapter 2! Again I just wanted to tell you all that you mean everything to me and I love you all so dearly! Your support is absolutely amazing and I love you all! 😭💞