~Milkshake~

Riverdale Themed
-------------------------------------------------------
I grabbed the wet rag and wiped down the counters as the last few minutes of the dinner was open. The bell rang singling someone walked in. I looked up to see all the South side serpents walking in. The one specific person that caught my eye, Colby Brock. He winked at me as I smiled. I fell in love with him freshman year of high school. I grabbed my note pad and pen and walked over to the booth. "Hi I'm Y/n, I'll be your waitress. What can I get you all?" I asked. All of them answered besides Colby he was just checking me out. "And for you handsome?" I asked smiling. "One order of you." He said confidently. All of his friends started going crazy but he just kept his eyes on me. "Um, I'm not on the menu and never will be. But I'll give you a free milkshake." I said walking away. I turned the note in and the cooks began making the food. I grabbed my phone and looked at all the news about the recent kill. I sighed and put my phone down. I looked at the group to find Colby looking at me. I smiled and he smirked. The bell dinged which meant the food was down. I grabbed my tray and piled the food on it. I walked over to the boys and handed them all of there food. I walked back over to the counter. I sat on it and grabbed my book and began reading. About ten minutes later the boys left. I went over and began cleaning when I felt two strong arms push me into the booth. I gasped and pulled my dress down. "I'm okay seeing a pair of thongs." He said smirking. "You are but I'm not." I said sitting up. He pushed me back down and straddled my waist. "Tsk tsk tsk nuh uh." He said pushing my hair out of my face. "What do you want Brock?" I asked getting annoyed. "You me date, tomorrow." He said smirking. "Fine." I said. He got off and grabbed my hands pulling me up. He pulled me to his chest immediately locking our lips together. After a few seconds he pulls away and smiles. "See you tomorrow, Y/l/n" He said grabbing his jacket walking out. I heard the start of his bike and he drove off. I sat in the booth and took a minute to realize what just happened. "Am I really about to go on a date with a serpent? My mom is going to kill me." I said chuckling.
-------------------------------------------------------
A/n- I loveee Riverdale! So making this was so much fun! I'm kinda stressing right now, I was absent on Friday from school for a family emergency I couldn't do anything about it honestly. Well I checked my grades and in my physics class I had an A+ 116.67% in that class. I have now have an F in the class cause I missed one lab on Friday. I emailed my teacher and no response. My mom (thankfully) isn't mad at me. I just hope he'll let me make it up or else I'm screwed! I hope your guys weekend has been good so far mine isn't I've already had two breakdowns. I hope you enjoy this one! I love you all so much! 💗