It's over(part 2)

See that last bit was so cute right! Most adorable most cutest most relationship goals ever! Well that tumbled down and I'll explain how!
2 days ago-
So here Colby was supposed to take me on a date. I spent hours getting ready I wanted to look my best. That was for no reason honestly. I sat at the restaurant for about 30 minutes. I gave up I walked to Colby's house and saw him in bed with Shea. Let me say that was the worst feeling ever. When I got home my mom saw me.
Your mom- How was the date!
Y/n- He cheated on me...
Your mom- Oh-
Y/n- I'm going to bed.
Your mom didn't say anything she was speechless I walked into my closet and grabbed all of his spare clothes and throw them in a box and wrote "good will". I put the box outside of my door. I then got a message "Babe🐨❣️" (this is Colby)
Babe🐨❣️- Hey you up?
Y/n- Leave me alone.
Babe🐨❣️- You good?
Y/n- No you cheated on me! You were supposed to take me on a date and when I got to your house I looked through your window and saw you in bed with Shea!
Babe🐨❣️- I didn't think you would see that!
Y/n- Whatever delete my number it's over!
I was so done I didn't want to see him ever again. I changed into a baggy T-shirt and shorts. I didn't feel like crying and I didn't fell anything.  My body was numb.  Then my mom walked in,
Your mom- Hey...
Y/n- What
Your mom- How are you doing?
Y/n- Great besides the fact my best friend that I was friends with for 6 years and have been dating for 3 months cheated on me with his ex.
Your mom- I'm really sorry!
Y/n- It's whatever.
Your mom- Need anything?
Y/n- Nope I'm going to sleep.
Your mom- Alright...
I wanted to cuddle up in a ball and just die right now. 
I woke to my alarm going off.  I walked to my closet and changed into a black and white shirt and white ripped jeans with vans. 
Your mom- See ya sweetheart!
Y/n- Uh huh.
I walked to school watching cars drive by seeing the old couple that walked down the street were me and Colby would help them.  Seeing the stop sign were I fell and Colby helped me up. The tree were me and Colby would spend the summer climbing and telling stories.  I felt broken.  I felt sad.  I felt torn.  I felt depressed.  I walked into the Hall and saw people surrounding my locker.
Y/n- What the hell move!
And there I saw a picture of Colby and Shea in bed and a screenshot of our messages.  I grabbed the papers and stormed to Colby.  The group of people were behind me following my every move.
Y/n- DID YOU THINK THIS WAS A JOKE TO YOU?
Colby- What?
Y/n- THIS!  IS THIS SOME JOKE! 
Colby- I didn't put that up!
Y/n- THEN WHO ELSE HAS  ACCESS TO OUR MES- OH SHE'S GOING TO GET IT!
Colby- Y/N WHO?!
Y/n- WHY DON'T YOU AND THE CROWD FOLLOW ME.
I sprinted to the field and saw Shea.
Shea- Oh hey nerd how you doing.
Y/n- OH YOU BITCH!
That's when I started smacking punching kicking everything.  I was pulled off from the principal. 
Principal- Y/N MY OFFICE NOW!
I spit on her then..
Y/n- Fuck you Colby and your fake girlfriend!
Principal- LET'S GO!
Y/n- I'M COMING!
I was in the office for hours not caring what the principal was saying.  All I heard was don't do this don't do that.  Then Colby was brought in.
Principle- I want you two to work this out here and now!
Y/n- Let's hope there's not another fist fight..
Colby- Look Y/n I did love you!  I really did..
Y/n- Uh huh..
Colby- But Shea somehow won my heart again..
Y/n- Right is it because she's not a nerd an she can tell everyone what to do.
Colby- No she's pretty
Y/n- THAT'S IT SHE PRETTY!  YEAH AND WHAT OUR 6 YEAR FRIENDSHIP WAS NOT SHOWING THAT WE ARE A GOOD MATCH AND THAT THE ENTIRE TIME I WAS THERE FOR YOU SUPPORTING YOU! 
Colby- Im sorry!
Y/n- No this I'm sorry isn't going to make me fall in love with you again!  You ruined this friendship!  And I'm going to be honest this whatever this is,  is done!  Don't call me text me whatever you have that can contact me just dont. 
Colby- WAIT LET'S TALK THIS OUT!
Y/n- No this is over!  Goodbye
Present day-
Today is April 3, 2019 it's 6:35 pm and I'm on my way to La.  After the whole Colby thing happened my family left Kansas we didn't want to stay another minute there.  Me an Colby never talked to each other between those day I only saw him an that was it.  Will I ever talk to him again?  No.  Never!  He messed up and that's it. 
Part 3 last part coming soon