~Kidnapping Prank~

A/n- I'm doing this early before I forget! So I start school tomorrow and so does my dance practice starts again. I have to learn 4 dances in 5 weeks, I'm going to be pretty busy. Andddd I have finals this month so another reason my posting might go down! That's all love you and enjoy! 😁💞

"Hey what's up guys and gals its Y/n! Today we are prankinggggg my boyfriend Cole Brock! So the idea is I'm going to be on the phone with him and then some one is going to kidnap me and take me away. So I have Elton here!" I said motioning towards Elton.

"Hey everybody!" He said smiling.

"So Elton is going to take my phone and basically be the kidnapper until the prank is over!" I said laughing.

"Are you ready to kidnap your favorite niece?" I ask laughing.

"Yes I am sorry Colby!" He said laughing.

I started placing cameras all around the house and outside the house. The roommates are in on it so he won't call the police and get a ticket.

"Okay Colby said he's leaving fanboy which is about twenty minutes away, so I'm going to call him now." I said nervously.

"Hey baby." Colby said.

I put Colby on speaker while saying hi back, I quietly walked towards Elton and started walking outside.

"What are you doing? Sounds like your outside?" He asked confused.

"I'm taking trash out, the garbage can was filled with tra- hello?" I said starting the prank now.

"Who are you talking to babe?" Colby asked.

"Hey! Stop! Please don't take me! HELP!" I screamed.

Elton grabbed my phone while I quietly laughed.

"BABY! BABE ARE YOU OKAY?" Colby started screaming through the phone.

"Listen here loser, you have till tonight to get me ten thousand dollars or she's dead. That ring on her finger seems pretty valuable looks like an engagement ring. Be pretty sad to cancel that wedding. You call the police she's dead in an instant. Goodbye Cole." Elton said in a deep raspy voice.

He ended the call and started laughing super loud. Thankfully Sam is in the car with Colby and all the roommate were outside laughing. My phone was blowing up with messages from Colby.

Babe💍🖤
You touch her I swear to God I will kill you!
Babe💍🖤
I swear you lay a finger on her I'm going to kill you with my bare hands and watch the light in your eyes fade to darkness you sick monster

I read them out loud the roommate were silent.

"I didn't know Colby was that protective over you!" Elton said laughing.

"You should have saw him at Coachella last year, he went into dad Colby." I said laughing as well.

Sam😜
Hey were down the street hide quick!

"Colby is down the street I'm going to hide in the closet inside the entry way!" I said running inside.

A few minutes later I hear Colby storm inside the house panicking.

"He going to kill her, HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO GET TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS!" Colby screamed.

He threw something I couldn't tell what it was, I heared the roommates trying to calm him down.

"I can't lose her, she's my everything." Colby whispered.

My heart ached he sounded like he was crying.

Sam😜
He's crying, what do we do..
Me
Tell him that he could find another girl.. He'll lose it!

"Colby you can find another girl out there." Sam said patting his back.

"Are you joking? ARE YOU JOKING WITH ME! Y/N IS MY EVERYTHING I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT HER!" Colby yelled.

I started texting Sam that I'm coming out of hiding. When I walked out I saw Colby sitting on the floor with his head in his hands. He was crying and I felt so bad.

"Baby!" I whined walking towards him.

He got up and looked at me with a confused, relief look.

"Am I losing it or is Y/n in front of me." He said walking up to me.

"Baby I'm sorry it's a prank, everyone was in on it and Elton was my kidnapper." I said laughing.

"I hate you but love you." He said pulling me into a hug.

"I was going to murder Sam not gonna lie." He said laughing.

I laughed then kissed Colbys lips.

"I'm sorry but WELCOME TO THE PRANK WARS!" I said laughing then running around the house.

"I'm going to get you back just watch!" He said pulling me into another hug.