Bad boy turns to good boy (part 4)

A/n- I totally realized that I'm on part four out of five and I'm not even close to finishing the story so I'm going to skip a part and this is the part were Colby would find Y/n in the bathroom.
Hospital-
I woke up to the sound of beeps and a sharp pain in my right wrist. I look to my right and see my wrist wrapped up. I remember what I did. I look to my left and see Colby with his head down tears streaming down his face.
Y/n- Colby? I said
Colby- Oh my god! Y/n your okay! He said crying
Y/n- I-I'm sorry. I admitted.
Colby- Don't be sorry just don't do it again.. He said
Y/n- Colby I want you to promise me something.. I said
Colby- Yes?
Y/n- I want you to go to rehab, I want you to get help. If you get help then I'll get it. I want you to be the Colby I fell in love with. I said crying.
Colby- I will princess I promise. He said hugging me.
I let out a huge sigh of victory knowing he'll finally get help that he needed. I scooted over and patted by my side. Colby got up and layed beside me. He pulled me on his stomach so that my head rested on his stomach. I fell asleep.
Third person mode-
Colby scooted Y/n over he walked to the letter that Y/n left he grabbed a pen and began writing his letter.
Dear Y/n,
I'm in love with you too. I love you with every bit of my heart your my sun to my flower the sugar to my coffee. I need you in my life but I messed up. I messed up bad.  I should have listen to you and I know that. But I didn't give you the full story of what happened and why I had to do what I do now. When I met Shea was around the time I was going to ask you out. Shea didn't know that but one day she saw us hanging out and when we shared our first kiss together. The next day I went to go get you flowers cause I was going to ask you out but Shea was there to. She told me if I asked you out she the blood hounds and her possie would kill you. I couldn't let that happened so they forced me to join the blood hounds. It was the worst decision in my life but it was my only decision. I know you would have said go the police but they would have gotten you by then. I'm sorry for taking away Sam I know how close you guys we're.  I'm sorry for getting into the things I shouldn't have. I promise when you are reading this that I'm gone and went to get help.Im sorry for not being there for you when I needed to. I hope one day you can forgive me and when you do I'll be there to ask you to be mine. I love you princess forever and always.
Love, Colby
           He took one last look at his love of his life not knowing when he would see her again. He'll miss her. But he knows he needs the help.
Y/n POV-
I woke up the sight of Colby gone. He must have gone home or gotten food. That's when I noticed a note at the foot of the bed. I scooted downward and grabbed the note. After I finished reading it my heart hurt. Did I lose him. I will never know when I'll see him again. I won't be able to say goodbye. Will I ever see him again?
       A few weeks passed turns out Colby doesn't go to this school anymore and is now homeschooled. It's sad not to see his face everyday. Shea's also gone but I know why. After the word got around that I tried to kill myself the police went through my phone and everything to find out why and that's when they found Shea's messages and she's now being arrested. Me and Sam are now able to hangout with each other without being Harrased. The blood hounds are now dismantle an so as the baddies. There only two days left of school and we graduate.
Time skips- Graduation
Today I graduate. All my stuff is packed and ready to be moved to LA were I start my new job, modeling, I'm now following my dream.
     The time is here. I was next. I stood at the flight of the stairs that'll lead me to my certificate after this I'm done with school I'll be a free person.
Announcer- Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/m  They announced
I walked up the stairs. I grabbed my certificate and looked into the crowd I took a picture with the principal and when I looked into the back I say Colby smiling and clapping. When I walked down the stage I walked towards the back to go see him but he was already gone. I heard his tire screech and him zooming down the street. I walked back to my seat were I explained everything to Sam.
Time skips- Home
I arrived home I put my last of things in my box my cap and gown. I handed my mom my certificate and she hanged it up in the front room. I got ready for bed and at sharply 5:00Am I'll be on my way to LA.
A/n- The next part is the final. I really enjoyed making this and these series are really fun. I hope you guys enjoy it too! 💞