Break in

I was peacefully asleep when I heard a loud crash down stairs.(Pretend you and Colby moved into a house and not an apartment) I quickly sat up and looked at the door. I heard heard the crash again and I shook Colby awake. He quickly sat up and looked at me, I brought my pointer finger to my lips to shush him if he would talk loudly. "What's wrong?" He whispered to me. "I heard two loud crashes." I whispered back. He slowly got up and I grabbed his hand. "Babe it's okay I'm only going to the door." He said grabbing my hand placing a kiss on it then letting it go. He tiptoes to the door slowly opening it then looking out. His facial expression completely dropped when he looked out there. He quickly buy quietly closed the door locking it. He quickly walked to me grabbing my hand. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Baby don't freak out but someones in here were going to hide there's no way we can escape, and I don't know what type of weapon he has." He said whispering. We walked into the closet we hid in the corner of the closet Colby in front of me. I was holding his hand as he tried to calm me down. I was having a mini panic attack but I tried my best to stay calm. "Babe? Are we going to die?" I asked. He turned around and looked at me now grabbing my other hand. "Of course not baby but you need to call the police." He said. I nodded and grabbed my phone and quickly dialled 911 and gave them the information. About five minutes after me calling them we heard the bedroom doorknob jiggle. I gripped Colby's hand harder. He turned to me and put his finger to his lips. He ever so lightly got up I grabbed his hand. I shook my head no and tried to bring him back down. He lipped to me "I'm going to grab the bat over there." He lipped while pointing to the other corner. I nodded and watched him walk over there. Right after Colby got the bat we heard, "LAPD HANDS UP WHERE I CAN SEE THEM!" The police officer yelled. Soon after the criminal was taken out we came out of hiding. "You guys are lucky you locked your door he had a gun on him." The police officer said. I hugged Colby's waist and buried my face into his chest. After the police left we packed a bag for a couple of nights and we stayed at a hotel for a few days until the house was completely safe to go back.
A/n- This is not edited I'm sorry but I need to post but I'm also really busy right now! Hope you all understand love you all! 💕