~Demons~

Today was the competition for the best team of witches. It was the best girls vrs the best boys, the competition was going to start in a few hours leaving me and the girls only limited time. Our team which contains me, Katrina, and Tara. The boys, Colby, Jake, and Sam.

I was doing last minute studying, basic witch craft, what to do when being spelled, what to do when you have a bad luck spell casted on you. Basically anything evolving spells. Katrina walked in, she was the leader. She looked at me and took my book away which made me groan in frustration.

"Girl stop studying your going to be fine. Your like the best witch out there!" She said handing back the spell book.

"Yeah but we're also going up against Colby's group. I don't know if I can do this." I said sighing a little bit.

"Well just remember your going to do great!" Kat said happily walking out of the dorm.

I decided maybe I should go wish the boys luck, even though we both are going to be screaming at each other in the next few hours. I walked to the boys dorm to see Colby already outside.

"Oh hey babe." Colby said waving happily.

Yeah I was going up against my boyfriend, how amazing is that.

"Hey babe, I just wanted to wish you good luck." I said hugging him.

"Awe thank you but we won't need it, we are going to win any ways." He said cocky.

"Really I come here to wish you good luck and you be a d*ck. Never mind the wish I hope you forget all your spells and look idiotic out there." I said flipping my hair.

"Oh come on babe, I'm just kidding." He said laughing.

Gavin walked up to us (Gavin Leatherwood if you don't know him HOW COULD YOU jk!) he could already tell what was happening and he smiled and high five me.

"I see the couples are already neck and neck." He said laughing wrapping his arm around my neck.

Now before I continue, me and Gavin are like BEST friends and Colby understands that.

"Yeah I try wishing him good luck an he becomes cocky." I said glaring at Colby.

"Ah ah ah now that's messed up." He said shaking his head.

We all started laughing, Colby hugged me and said thank you for the wish and went back into his dorm. Me and Gavin walked to the library cause I needed to look up a spell for the competition.

"Are you worried?" Gavin asked.

"Yeah a little but I think I'll do good." I said smiling.

"May the girl's club for the competition come to my office for some news." The principal announced.

I looked at Gavin with a worried look and he was already laughing.

"Wish me luck." I said walking away.

"Good luck my little witch I love you!" He yelled.

After I got into the office the principal announced that Kat came down with the witches fever, and that I was the leader for the competition. I was now even more nervous than beforehand.
It was competition time and I was of course the first person in line waiting to be called.

"Witches we are gathered here today to find who is the best witches club." The principal announced.

"Can we have the leaders walk out please." He announced once more.

I walked out an saw Gavin's face drop, I looked to my right and saw Colby's face drop. I stood where I had to stand. Colby was still shocked and he looked back his team and they were all shocked.

"May the rest of the teams come out." He announced once more.

After a long introduction of rules and do and don'ts it was time to start.

"This is for the girls team, what do you do when you've been cursed." The principal announced.

"You cover yourself in Rosemary and chant reverse the curse put me back in the body that was un cursed." I yelled getting it correct.

After about an hour of going back and forth, we were both tied and this was the last question. I was extremely nervous and Tara could tell.

"Hey were going to be okay." She said hugging me.

I nodded and waited for the next question.

"Okay boys and girls, this is the last question whoever answeres correctly wins. What do you do when your powers have been taken away." The principal announced lastly.

I looked at Tara and she had no idea what to do, this was the book I was going to look at before I was called up to the office. I tried to remember it but couldn't Colby didn't know it I could see it in his face. I had an idea but I didn't know if I was right or not.

"Okay boys team your up first, what do you do when your powers have been taken away?" He asked.

"You cover yourself in the blood of a goat and chant give me the powers I once had, give back in the blood of this goat." Colby said nervously.

"Okay girls you are up." He said.

"Cover yourself in the blood of a rat and chant give me the powers I once had, give it back in the blood of this rat." I said also nervously.

"Witches we have our winners, the winner is the girls!" He announced.

Me and Tara jumped up and down screaming. The crowd clapped and we were handed the next level of witchcraft. Colby walked up and hugged me.

"Good job babe, I'm glad you won." He said kissing me.

"Awe thank you babe, you did good." I said kissing him back.

"How about we leave this stupid congratulations party, and we go to the hidden room behind the bar and have some fun." He asked kissing me once more.

"Mmm sure." I said giggling.

A/n- I don't know what this is, I wanted to try something different. I hope you all liked this cause I have no idea if you would or not. Lol hope you all have an amazing day or had an amazing day!